Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divorce

I have been married with american citizien for 4yrs.Would devorce effect my permenent resident status?

I have been married with american citizien for 4yrs.Would devorce effect my permenent resident status?

Comment

Geez another fraudster

Comment

why is this a recurring question?

Comment

Because we are dealing with fraudsters. They are sneaky and conniving. You know how a child who steals something asks over and over if stealing is wrong but they do it anyway? Same thing. This is why I would only trust a mail order bride. Actually I wouldn't, but at least I KNOW up front what I am dealing with and they are cuter.

Comment

Michael,
            How many miles a day are you walking your Hitler a s s ? I cant believe you have time to post here even after walking all those miles to NYC.

Or did you catch a ride from one of the illegals taxi drivers?

I hope your view of illegals will change after this strike.Your fellow USCs have refused to give youa ride to work and who saves you?

Yes, illegal taxi drivers.

Comment

I work from home : )

Comment

Answer is quite simple. It's a matter of law and being truthful. If you are a conditional LPR you'll have to file for removal of conditions and if your spouse is not willing to go with you to the interview you'll need to apply for a waiver. In either case, you'll have to show that the marriage was real. Here, USCIS will make a determination about fraudulent intent. If you reconcile with your spouse, there's no problem at all. If you're a full LPR, then your separation is irrelevant.

Comment

I think they post the same question just to aggravate me.

Comment

I'm curious, Michael-are you the moderator of this board?

Comment

You can't be serious, Michael, moderator of the board? Geesh.

I guess it seems like so many people get divorced during green card process because the ones that are happily married don't post about it very often. Ex. is Me2. I do wish that people would do a search before posting the same question that was posting 3 days before and at least put applicable details in their post.

Comment

we are dealing with fraudsters. They are sneaky and conniving. You know how a child who steals something asks over and over if stealing is wrong but they do it anyway? Same thing. This is why I would only trust a mail order bride. Actually I wouldn't, but at least I KNOW up front what I am dealing with and they are cuter

Mikey,
                        the brightest, wittiest and most perceptive person on this board !

You have very great mind, Mikey, I say so admirably.
                        Perhaps very few people will realize that I am not kidding.

Happy Holidays, Brother!

IE

Comment

Assuming you have removed conditions - No.

Comment

I didn't think he was moderator since he is listed as a "member" and he acts like a complete *******. He appears to be the resident Troll intent on denigrating everyone on the board. No mod would do that. I wonder if his job at home entails drinking Mad Dog 20/20 and watching GWAR videos.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation