Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice to Deny LIFE application

On Feb 2003, USCIS sent me intent notice to deny my Life Legalization application and they give me 30 days to respond, which I did and I have prove I gave them the response. Last week I received a notice of decision to deny my Life Legalization application, the service stated, as of January 30, 2004 the service did not receive a response or evidence to support my LIFE application.
    Did anybody go through this, what I can do to re-open my case? How I can force the USCIS to acknowledge their error and to withdraw their notice to deny my Life application and to look into my response, which I gave them a year ago. Please help me with this mess, any idea or advice? Thanks to all.

On Feb 2003, USCIS sent me intent notice to deny my Life Legalization application and they give me 30 days to respond, which I did and I have prove I gave them the response. Last week I received a notice of decision to deny my Life Legalization application, the service stated, as of January 30, 2004 the service did not receive a response or evidence to support my LIFE application.
    Did anybody go through this, what I can do to re-open my case? How I can force the USCIS to acknowledge their error and to withdraw their notice to deny my Life application and to look into my response, which I gave them a year ago. Please help me with this mess, any idea or advice? Thanks to all.

Comment

******* they're slow. That's like a whole year later b4 they responded back. They really move that slow -- all the while just expecting you to live here illegally of course?

-= nav =-

Comment

Get a lawyer ASAP. USCIS already denied your application at this point and close the case, your only chance is an appeal. I won't waste anymore time piddling arund an internet message board.

Comment

To Mohan or Sammy any idea or advise? Thanks
          To AZ: any news or update concerning your case?
          Thanks to all feedback.

Comment

I think marmaduk already gave you the correct answer.
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

I am happy to see that BCIS is cracking down on all these bogus applications. I hope they are doing the same with all those fraudsters doing the I-751 waiver.

Comment

Based on this quote from the letter "the service stated, as of January 30, 2004 the service did not receive a response or evidence to support my LIFE application. " it appears to me that it could be a form denial letter. Have you consulted an attorney? This doesn't look like something you can tackle on your own.

Comment

Apply under CSS Settlement now, without loss of time
                  God is geat

Comment

What happens after the letter of deny? If the master considers that the evidence will not suffice? is it automatic deportation, can you appeal? what about the work permit? do you get a renewal? or just leave and wait 10 years before attempting again. What if you have properties, own business (employing US citizens)? US citizen kids? what happens to your 401k, SS#? How much time they give you to leave?

Comment

I applied for the settlement and after my last interview received the letter of deny. I'm trying to get more evidence to them before the deadline. Do anyone knows what happens next?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation