Babysitting kids for American family

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michal ! the person can aplly for adjustment of status and work auth only when her/his priority date is current.
    According to september visa bulletin EB-3 is unavailable at this time. By october EB-3 will be current again. Time is up because by December cut-off dates will establish wordwide. Read previous issues immigration daily Aug 12.
    Your wife can apply for ajustment od status and work auth only if her priority date is current.
    You can check it online at www.travel.state.gov and look for VISA BULLETIN or call the state department at 202-663-1541 ( recorded message) The web side and tel. no is updated around 15th each month.
    You said you wife is covered by 245i. Do you know what`s her priority date from previous filed I-130. My lawyer told me that you can keep your priority date from previous filed application so I don`t understand why the lawyer you talk to ,said that once you file perm it will create new priority date.
    Make sure you hire good lawyer.
    Do you have labor certifiacte filed before April 2001 or you applying under 245i based on your wife petition ?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation