Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for spouse

I hope you dont mind me asking you a question but you seem one of the few who donot judge in your replies.... I am british and overstayed to be with someone I cannot legally marry at present, but now have major problems with my sone back home. I want to try and go back for a visit until I can sort out the problem and have been thinking about trying mexico as an exit, can you tell me if you think I would find it hard to enter as you and your husband did on my own. I am a 40 something lady but if questioned I have a noticable accent, will I be asked any thing before I get into mexico that might lead them to want to see my visa? Any help you can give me I would much appreciate, I would also appreciate it if you would talk to me privately to answer some other questions I have but donot want to put up on the board. Thanks for your time

I hope you dont mind me asking you a question but you seem one of the few who donot judge in your replies.... I am british and overstayed to be with someone I cannot legally marry at present, but now have major problems with my sone back home. I want to try and go back for a visit until I can sort out the problem and have been thinking about trying mexico as an exit, can you tell me if you think I would find it hard to enter as you and your husband did on my own. I am a 40 something lady but if questioned I have a noticable accent, will I be asked any thing before I get into mexico that might lead them to want to see my visa? Any help you can give me I would much appreciate, I would also appreciate it if you would talk to me privately to answer some other questions I have but donot want to put up on the board. Thanks for your time

Comment

You can send Spouse a private message at http://www.immigrate2us.net
      Have a nice day

Comment

thank you Gluhbirne for the address

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms