X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step 64
    replied
    I have been in Florida for the past 18 years originally from Canada . I entered by car and since went back to Canada for visit about 3 different occasions . The last visit was about 10 years ago and i had a bit of trouble to come back! I've worked here for the same person all that time but my employer has recently pass and now i found it very difficult to find a job!I acquired a ss# about 15 years ago by paying someone 2000.00 I filed tax with it for about 7 of them ! I hired an attorney that was supposed to help me 7 years ago and it got nowhere! Is there any hope for me i don't want to go back to Canada ! Can i do it without getting married? I don't have a degree please help!

Leave a comment:

• Step 64
    started a topic need some help please!

need some help please!

I have been in Florida for the past 18 years originally from Canada . I entered by car and since went back to Canada for visit about 3 different occasions . The last visit was about 10 years ago and i had a bit of trouble to come back! I've worked here for the same person all that time but my employer has recently pass and now i found it very difficult to find a job!I acquired a ss# about 15 years ago by paying someone 2000.00 I filed tax with it for about 7 of them ! I hired an attorney that was supposed to help me 7 years ago and it got nowhere! Is there any hope for me i don't want to go back to Canada ! Can i do it without getting married? I don't have a degree please help!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney