X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KatWoman
    replied
    I have been defrauded by my husband and his parents and sister to help them get their green cards. I am at the beginning of the very long process to have any kind of justice. My husband has been abusive; physically, verbally, emotionally as has his father, and mother. I went all the way to Nepal to get his Mother. These people are such low lifes I can't begin to describe the vial vomit that creeps up in my throat after all I have done for them and they have the gull to use me. My husband cheated on me when we were first married, they all lied; they are all garbage. I need to do something to get them out of this country. He never loved me. I trully loved him or I never would have married. I need help to get this resolved and see justice done. I can't afford any more attorneys. I have paid an attorney to assist with a protective order that was unjustly thrown out by the judge, which I will be making a formal complaint about. I have proof of everything. The law is making sure to protect the foreigners over my rights. For God's sake, the judge let my husband interpret for themselves.???? WTF The pollice officer that filed the report that was at first never made until I proded the DA to get it; llied on the witness stand. I have yet to get a copy of that and the 911 tape that I made to get help to get them to stop hitting me and get out of the house after the three of them ganged up on me. My husband and his Mother hit me the father wouldn't let me out of the room he stood in the door way and kept messing with the phone so I couldn't get a dial tone for some time to call for help. Talk about a violation of my civil rights.... Good Lord I need help someone please; help me get these lying abusive low lifes out of this country, they don't deserve to be here. I have been approached by numerous publishing companies to publish a book on my situation. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

KatWoman
    Last edited by KatWoman; 09-27-2012, 08:28 PM. Reason: Misspelled words

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Be sure and report this to USCIS.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    How about someone in VA????

Leave a comment:

• Rapunzel911
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cece:
    "There you have it!!!

A great win for all those who have been defrauded by the lowlife foreigners who marry solely for gaining U.S. Immigration benefits."

Hi Calicowest,

I am an intern for Channel 10 News I-Team in San Diego. I'd be interested in talking with you if you are open to that. You can email me at no1newslady@aol.com. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Calicowest!

Yay! Good Luck with the interview, send us the link if you can.

R911

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cece:
    "There you have it!!!

A great win for all those who have been defrauded by the lowlife foreigners who marry solely for gaining U.S. Immigration benefits."

Hi Calicowest,

I am an intern for Channel 10 News I-Team in San Diego. I'd be interested in talking with you if you are open to that. You can email me at no1newslady@aol.com. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about someone in New York?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    All men have inherent right to have litmitless s.ex with adult consenting women, regardless of men's marital status. US Constitution gives no Judge a power to tell an adult man who he can have s.ex with or how a married couple decides to live their life. That would be a Gestapist invasion of privacy if gov dared to do such a thing.

However, if your ex was a scum who didn't care about you and entered marriage to ruin your life, then i congratulate you !

Now move on with your life and look for brighter future. Times are difficult so you betetr focus on what you can do to make it good.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• cece
    replied
    "There you have it!!!

Hi Calicowest,

I am an intern for Channel 10 News I-Team in San Diego. I'd be interested in talking with you if you are open to that. You can email me at no1newslady@aol.com.

Leave a comment:

• Rapunzel911
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest:
    Received the filed Judgment from Los Angeles Superior Court

read as follow:

THE COURT ORDERS, GOOD CAUSE APPEARING
    4. (c) Judgment of nullity is entered. The parties are declared to be single person on the ground of (specify):

Fraud (Fam. Code 2210 (d)-No intent of devotion or fidelity rather for immigration purposes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BRAVO! Well done, Calico West!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Congratulations !!!! Show some appreciation to the ONLY ONE who gave you excellent advices here and you will be a shoe in for ILW Person of the year !

Leave a comment:

• calicowest
    replied
    Received the filed Judgment from Los Angeles Superior Court

read as follow:

THE COURT ORDERS, GOOD CAUSE APPEARING
    4. (c) Judgment of nullity is entered. The parties are declared to be single person on the ground of (specify):

Fraud (Fam. Code 2210 (d)-No intent of devotion or fidelity rather for immigration purposes.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    The mouse pulled the thorn from the Lion,
    a Year later they met again, The lion Did not and would not eat THAT mouse!

Satisfaction And Gratification Comes Around Eventually. Not forgotten!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Although I think some FREAKING gratitude would be in order.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by calicowest: a retarded mentally ill foreigner helps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there any other kind??? LOL ! Congratulations on taking my advice !!!!

Leave a comment:

• calicowest
    replied
    For the Record...

I litigated this case in Pro per, and WON!!!

Evidence, Evidence, and a retarded mentally ill foreigner helps.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    if i were you, first thing i do i change my door luck and i hire a security guard for sometime. unless hardship will pay off for him, take it from me, you will be in his dreams for a while.....'

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation