Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need advice what to do further

This is a real story which is is still going on.

My aunt came to USA on legal visa due to the unrest situation which started in her country. As she had been working for Americans in her country she already had one year visa with multy entries. Her life was really in danger as she became a very active leader of the new democratic party and the former cmmunists were trying to get the power again and getting rid of all the democrats. She came from a dictatorship country. When she entered the USA she applied directly for political asylum based on her case and her documents what had happend to her, also letter from the embassy. So to cut the story short she was given papers to appear infront of the judge within 9 months. This happened in 1997. Unlucky she ended up in Texas. Due to the lack of money she was offered not an expesive lawyer. The lawyer was so incapable that the judge got angry at him and my aunt became the victim not to win the case. Then she went on further not to interrupt the case in order to stay leagl. Of course it took years. This time she found one in NEW York. Gues what, later we got to know the lawyer was disbarded and later he had died of cancer. We did not know what to do. Later she found a woman attorney in the area further Dallas who took the case quick as the deadline was one week. Oh, Gosh, she was worse as we found later, she did not have experience by that time for more than three years as she had been prectising civil law. From rain to hazel. Not only she was incapable, but she had hired her husband as her assitant to work on my aunt's case at a time we got to know that his major was history. What great thiefs, playing with the poor immigrants!!! Then we complained to the board of the attornies in Austen, TX. When she the attorney got the message from them, she dropped the case. We did not get any letter, nothing,and we did not know where my aunt stood on the case. Meanwhile she is diagnosed with breast cancer. Who was thinking about the attorney now? All we were thinking was about her to be treated. Via charity organizations her treatment started. In 2006 her son became USA citizen and petition for hi mother via DORA program in Dallas, TX. in May 2007. During the interview my aunt was told that the immigration officer approved the petition and that she was going to wait for 30 days what she was going to do for the ADj of status.
    Within 30 days she got the letter from them to go for the biometrics on the date written. She did it. Later she got the work permit. All she was waiting now was the green card. It has passed one years and nothing. We contacted the congressman and we'll see what will go on.

The funny thing on April 15th, my aunt receives a letter which says: Notice of approval, different from those thick ones who came from Missuri national Visa Center.

On the left side it gives:

Name of the petitioner
    My aunt's name and her full
    adress. Strange as my aunt is not the petitioner
    her son is the petitioner.

Then on the right side it says:

Benificionery:

Godwin Evin Godevener(an unknown name , maybe somewhere in Africa sounds, I am not giving the exact name, for safy reason)but the information of the benificionay was my aunt's.

Then we called INS. One immigration officer did not have any information, all he said it shows the cse pending and FBI clearance is done from 2007.

Then 10 days ago my aunt recives a leter to make an appointment via infopass. The reason:typographical error. She She went to Dallas last week. a young lady , very abrupt told her: maybe FBI check up is not done. What was she talking about it? we told her, it is not true, check it. She closed the window for half an hour and then she told my aunt." we have to find contact the lady, the immgration officer who took all the pakage on the day my aunt had the interview. we are not sure if she can do anything today". So said, from 11am , the office close at 5pm and they were not able to give her the response and correct their mistakes? Her two people are victims, my aunt and who knows the other person whereever he is in Africa or to another African continent. So we went back home not knowing what will happen, at a time that my aunt's cancer has come back with al this stress which is going on for 10 years. She speaks fluent English, she has master degree, her son works for US govermental job, she worked for peace, corps, embassy , a strong
    woam full of integrity and see what is happening to her.
    This is a very blessed country. We pray for the best president to win the election who will solve the issue of the immigration in this country by not putting all in one sack and sending ICE People horrifing all innocent famuilies by arresting them while all they are in sleep. People are comparing like Germans did with jews in a degree.

If I were a writer I would have published this story in more details, which tells clearly the immgration law ****s in thic country. I know for fact and I know people who have payed attoneys $20000 and got working visa, stay here
    under false status. So sad!!! A lot of attornies should be put to jail, thinking fours cases that I know are done only by paying these American attornies mafia money. Shame on them!!! Well, then this is another part of America , where the attornyes **** the bllod of the innocent honest poor immigrants.

I pray God will punish them one day hopefully!

This is a real story which is is still going on.

My aunt came to USA on legal visa due to the unrest situation which started in her country. As she had been working for Americans in her country she already had one year visa with multy entries. Her life was really in danger as she became a very active leader of the new democratic party and the former cmmunists were trying to get the power again and getting rid of all the democrats. She came from a dictatorship country. When she entered the USA she applied directly for political asylum based on her case and her documents what had happend to her, also letter from the embassy. So to cut the story short she was given papers to appear infront of the judge within 9 months. This happened in 1997. Unlucky she ended up in Texas. Due to the lack of money she was offered not an expesive lawyer. The lawyer was so incapable that the judge got angry at him and my aunt became the victim not to win the case. Then she went on further not to interrupt the case in order to stay leagl. Of course it took years. This time she found one in NEW York. Gues what, later we got to know the lawyer was disbarded and later he had died of cancer. We did not know what to do. Later she found a woman attorney in the area further Dallas who took the case quick as the deadline was one week. Oh, Gosh, she was worse as we found later, she did not have experience by that time for more than three years as she had been prectising civil law. From rain to hazel. Not only she was incapable, but she had hired her husband as her assitant to work on my aunt's case at a time we got to know that his major was history. What great thiefs, playing with the poor immigrants!!! Then we complained to the board of the attornies in Austen, TX. When she the attorney got the message from them, she dropped the case. We did not get any letter, nothing,and we did not know where my aunt stood on the case. Meanwhile she is diagnosed with breast cancer. Who was thinking about the attorney now? All we were thinking was about her to be treated. Via charity organizations her treatment started. In 2006 her son became USA citizen and petition for hi mother via DORA program in Dallas, TX. in May 2007. During the interview my aunt was told that the immigration officer approved the petition and that she was going to wait for 30 days what she was going to do for the ADj of status.
    Within 30 days she got the letter from them to go for the biometrics on the date written. She did it. Later she got the work permit. All she was waiting now was the green card. It has passed one years and nothing. We contacted the congressman and we'll see what will go on.

The funny thing on April 15th, my aunt receives a letter which says: Notice of approval, different from those thick ones who came from Missuri national Visa Center.

On the left side it gives:

Name of the petitioner
    My aunt's name and her full
    adress. Strange as my aunt is not the petitioner
    her son is the petitioner.

Then on the right side it says:

Benificionery:

Godwin Evin Godevener(an unknown name , maybe somewhere in Africa sounds, I am not giving the exact name, for safy reason)but the information of the benificionay was my aunt's.

Then we called INS. One immigration officer did not have any information, all he said it shows the cse pending and FBI clearance is done from 2007.

Then 10 days ago my aunt recives a leter to make an appointment via infopass. The reason:typographical error. She She went to Dallas last week. a young lady , very abrupt told her: maybe FBI check up is not done. What was she talking about it? we told her, it is not true, check it. She closed the window for half an hour and then she told my aunt." we have to find contact the lady, the immgration officer who took all the pakage on the day my aunt had the interview. we are not sure if she can do anything today". So said, from 11am , the office close at 5pm and they were not able to give her the response and correct their mistakes? Her two people are victims, my aunt and who knows the other person whereever he is in Africa or to another African continent. So we went back home not knowing what will happen, at a time that my aunt's cancer has come back with al this stress which is going on for 10 years. She speaks fluent English, she has master degree, her son works for US govermental job, she worked for peace, corps, embassy , a strong
    woam full of integrity and see what is happening to her.
    This is a very blessed country. We pray for the best president to win the election who will solve the issue of the immigration in this country by not putting all in one sack and sending ICE People horrifing all innocent famuilies by arresting them while all they are in sleep. People are comparing like Germans did with jews in a degree.

If I were a writer I would have published this story in more details, which tells clearly the immgration law ****s in thic country. I know for fact and I know people who have payed attoneys $20000 and got working visa, stay here
    under false status. So sad!!! A lot of attornies should be put to jail, thinking fours cases that I know are done only by paying these American attornies mafia money. Shame on them!!! Well, then this is another part of America , where the attornyes **** the bllod of the innocent honest poor immigrants.

I pray God will punish them one day hopefully!

Comment

I'm a little confused. The title of your thread is asking for advice?
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

bro, i don't think anyone has time to read such a long story. why don't you make a short story so that everyone will be reading it??

Comment

You do not get cancer trough stress.

She obvously knows how to work the system.

Comment

Those Godwin's sure do have a lot to answer for ...
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

hello there! - have you heard anything about the dora cases yet- any luck with your case

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theone:
                You do not get cancer trough stress.

She obvously knows how to work the system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, I Believe cancer Can attack and become Powerful and successful To a weaken Soul!!! Will power can overcome the deadliest Of afflictions!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I Got one of those letters its a new twist on the nigeran letter of benifit scam thts not from the aoj people

Comment

How dare you sir complain about America. America provided her with a job in her country and free medical care here, and it gave her a green card in this country. If you have so many complaints, sir, go back to your hell-hole of a country. You are an ingrate. And, I bet, a communist agent as well. You foreigners are so demanding and you give nothing. Every single one of you ingrates should be made to serve 10 years in the Army and sent to Afghanistan. Maybe then you will learn something. Or better yet, sent back to where you came from. You disgust me. You make all immigrants look bad and are doing a good job at it.

Comment

Hurray for Federale.

I know the honest immigrants are angry for they pay for the sins of the dishonest sap ****ing leaches who committ fraud against our nation.

I 100 percent agree with Federale here.

Americans and LPR's do NOT get the same hand out's from this country or any other country.

Comment

History of Indian Saree

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs