•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARQU
    replied
    AK500 - Good Luck

Pasha - No idea as I did not (and can not) submit any...

ARQU

Leave a comment:

• AK500
    replied
    Pasha and ARQU

Thanks to you both.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    hi ARQU,

do u know what kind of affidavit alien can get from USC spouse and how will it be helpful? this question is just out of my curiosity ...

Leave a comment:

• ARQU
    replied
    One more thing...

If you go in too early they will turn you away. You want to wait until your extension is very close to expiring. In your case I would be planning for mid-May. I let mine elapse for a few weeks before I went in. I would not advise that but I have heard several others who have been turned away because they went too early...

ARQU

Leave a comment:

• ARQU
    replied
    Pasha is correct...

All you need is your passport, and your NOA (extension letter) and your expired GC. That is it... Your spouse does not need to go with you.

BTW - I did not offer them my expired GC when I went in. I simply gave them my old (expired) passport with the original I-551 stamp, my NOA, and my new (valid) passport. I kept my expired GC in my pocket - I don't want to give it up yet... They never asked for it nor was there any issues at all... They simply stamped my new passport withg a 1yr I-551.

ARQU

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    U can take expired GC, NOA and passport.... U don't need pics or spouse for extension stamp in passport.... pics u need once u get approval and spouse u need if they call u for interview...good luck

Leave a comment:

• AK500
    replied
    My conditional GC extension expires May 22nd I will be going to the local office in April to get a stamp on the passport.

Question : What documents should I take with me besides the passport and extension letter ?

Any photos ? Dont need to take spouse with me right ?

Leave a comment:

• AK500
    started a topic I-751 question ?

I-751 question ?

My conditional GC extension expires May 22nd I will be going to the local office in April to get a stamp on the passport.

Question : What documents should I take with me besides the passport and extension letter ?

Any photos ? Dont need to take spouse with me right ?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney