Great News!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    I signed onto the forum for a few reasons, one being my brother in law met and fell in love with a foreigner. They had their interview today and were approved! Took over a year, but a happy ending to the story. I will meet my future sister in law this Saturday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mail order bride??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you work for USCIS? I doubt your name was on their petition.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Congrats are in order. Not all good ones come COD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely not COD, Davdah. They followed the process and it took nearly a year, but good things come to those who wait.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
        Congrats for your brother Proud.

She is lucky as she will have the best sister-in-law in the country! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, 4Now, for such kind words.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeanine:
          @Proud: congratulations!!! I'm glad that their dream came true! And good luck, and have fun meeting your sister in law. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Jeanine!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Let's drink to that, Proud! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For sure, RN!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
              Congratulations on the change of your status from happy to happier! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Explora!!!

Comment

Thanks to Aroha & CM, too!

Comment

Where is MY 'thank you'?

Typical ingrate

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                    Good to see so much good news around!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats to your brother in law and your future sister-in-law - wishing them the best of everything!
                    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      Where is MY 'thank you'?

Typical ingrate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Did you congratulate Proud?

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                        Good to see so much good news around!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats to your brother in law and your future sister-in-law - wishing them the best of everything! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Mrs. B.

Comment

--John Wesley

Comment

I wish them more luck ahead Proudie

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                              I wish them more luck ahead Proudie </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Speedie.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed