X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    An illegal alien is not necessarily a criminal unless he commits an offense that is criminal in nature. One who overstays is not a criminal. One who becomes out of status due to some technicalities like not renewing the work visa is never a crime.

As a MATTER OF FACT (per INA) that's Correct.

Leave a comment:

• macyuhoo
    replied
    What is a crime? You should check this out in the dictionary.
    Is not paying a credit card bill a criminal offense or civil offense? An illegal alien is not necessarily a criminal unless he commits an offense that is criminal in nature. One who overstays is not a criminal. One who becomes out of status due to some technicalities like not renewing the work visa is never a crime.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    First of it's a bit ambiguous to interpret "pinkcheesegreenghost" as "pinche gringos"

Second, I think Someone12 is very clever and witty poster who actually makes an a-s-s of the racists, just the way Michael did

Third, if you are the same user as Someone12, then I already know that you are not a racist

What more do you want me to tell you?

IE

Leave a comment:

• enjerth
    replied
    As you can see from my previous post I don't
    No. I don't have a clue what you think of Someone12, or if they are a racist or anything.

But I know you did just call me a racist only one post before that. I can see that, and I haven't seen otherwise.

By the way, since you did not respond to my comment about "pinkcheesegreenghost" having a racist name (pinche gringos), by your reasoning for not decrying his behavior are you not a racists, right along with him?

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Not a big suprise. You seem to think we all sound like racists.
    As you can see from my previous post I don't

Leave a comment:

• enjerth
    replied
    Not a big suprise. You seem to think we all sound like racists.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    You sound somewhat like Someone12.
    If it is so then all I can do reading you posts is laugh
    If you are indeed Someone12 - then you got me

Take care,

IE

Leave a comment:

• enjerth
    replied
    And yes, you are RACIST, because if you were simply a liar or an ignoramuc who didn't know difference between administrative offence and crime, then you would just as viciously declare that any driver in US who ever speed on highway above speed limit, even half mile per hour, is also a CRMINAL, and by your own definition probably all the people you are acquinted with (including yourself) are CRMINALS.
    Since you gloss over things, let me reiterate.

And no, civil offenses (such as speeding) are not criminal in nature and is not classified as a crime.
    And what makes you think I don't have a bit of contempt for ****s who regularly drive 10 miles-an-hour over the speed limit? This is IMMIGRATION discussion. Why would I want to talk about moving violations? Did you ASK? No. You only implied that since I'm not vocal about the violation of traffic laws that I'm racist. Must I address every subject whenever I open my mouth? Piss off, d1ckweed.

Now, just who is an ignoramus?

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    What on earth does residence have to do with race?
    Yes, you are a lying racist.
    Lying, because no matter what spin you put on it but the FACT is that just an illegal presence in US is NOT a Crime , it's an administrative offence.

There is no jail time for illegal presence per se, and deportation (if such occurs) is not a punishment for crime, but only a removal of a person who has no legal right to be present in the country.

And yes, you are RACIST, because if you were simply a liar or an ignoramuc who didn't know difference between administrative offence and crime, then you would just as viciously declare that any driver in US who ever speed on highway above speed limit, even half mile per hour, is also a CRMINAL, and by your own definition probably all the people you are acquinted with (including yourself) are CRMINALS.

But I don't hear you declaring yourself and all the driving population of America to be CRIMINALS.
    You only single out Illegal Aliens.
    And what is the difference between those two groups (if you add up all population and get the average profile)?
    The difference is that most os illegals are of Mexican origin.
    So, what could be the sole motive for declaring one group of administrative violators CRIMINALS, and keep silence about the other?

I think answer is just too obvious to repeat

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    only American citizens and valid green card holders have the RIGHT to enter the US....for others it is a privilege.
    There is no such thing as a 'human right' to cross our borders, steal our jobs and leech off of the backs of hard working American taxpayers...so, all you illegal aliens (and your idiotic supporters) LEAVE THE U.S. tomorrow and enjoy your 'human rights' in some other country....thanks for listening!

Leave a comment:

• enjerth
    replied
    [quote]This is a typical racist LIE: being present in US without authorisation is NOT a Crime[quote]

What on earth does residence have to do with race? Nice spin. And you want to argue the legality of residing in the US without authorization? While, technically, you may be correct only as far as that breaking & entering is no more of a crime than breaking & entering & staying. However, in some states, it's legal to shoot such an intruder if they continue to tresspass.

Or you just spit out that nonsense just because I suggested that you're supporting their criminal activity? To knowingly harbor a fugitive is, in many cases, indicative of your approval of their crime, as well as a crime in and of itself.

And no, civil offenses (such as speeding) are not criminal in nature and is not classified as a crime. Any more excuses?

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    by LAW that person or group of people are no longer liable for what they were pardoned
    No, you didn't. But I did edit my post and didn't do so accurately.

Anyway, here is the correction:

"..by LAW that person or group of people are no longer liable - if they were pardoned by Congress".

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    Impenetrable--You claim illegal aliens are only demanding "human rights"? What human rights? There is no "human right" to enter the U.S. There is no "human right" to work here. There is no "human right" to live here. There is no "human right" to U.S. citizenship or residency. Illegal aliens do get (free) medical care and educations for their children. If they work, even illegally, they are entitled to be paid for that work. So, just what other "human rights" do illegal aliens not get? And if they have U.S. citizen kids, there is nothing preventing them on the part of the U.S. from taking said children back to their homelands, so that the family is not split up. The "human rights" you're talking about are probably those that Third World nations through the UN are trying to force on the developed world to suit their own ends.

Leave a comment:

• enjerth
    replied
    by LAW that person or group of people are no longer liable for what they were pardoned.
    Did I stutter?

That didn't make them no longer criminals, it just means that they didn't have to answer for their crimes.
    No. It doesn't look like it.

Leave a comment:

• IMPENETRABLE
    replied
    Yes, I consider most of that 2 million as criminals.
    This BS doesn't need a comment

I'm sure many of them were granted amnesty by Reagan.
    1. How you know all 2 millions of them weren't born in US or granted LPR other than through amnesty?
    Obviously you are racist who made such assumptions (that they all are former illegals) based on racial profiling.

2. The law is the law, you hypocrite!
    Don't you claim to be against illegals ONLY on the account of their legal status?
    Now read:
    If Pres. Reagan and US Congress granted anyone or group of people an amnesty, by LAW that person or group of people are no longer liable for what they were pardoned.
    The LAW declares them to be LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS.

Unless you consider yourself a tyrannical emperor who is above the law and can reverse the order of law and declare anyone granted LPR through Reagan amnesty a CRIMINAL, you can't argue with that (and if youstill do, then you better have a good insurance and place reserved in mental asylum).

And furthermore, if you support someone in criminal activity, yes, I consider you a criminal too.
    This is a typical racist LIE: being present in US without authorisation is NOT a Crime

If you weren't a racist and just were calling CRIMINAL everyone who ever committed civil offence, then you would also declare CRIMINALS all drivers who ever speed at least one mile above the speed limit on highhway and you would probably have to declare yoursef a CRIMINAL too (unless you are disabled or suffering from some debilitating disorder that doesn't allow you to drive).

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation