Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT ALL

what all petitions should I get filed in order to attain a permanant resident status in future . Also pls highlight the approx timelines also for petitions to get approved . Thank u all.

what all petitions should I get filed in order to attain a permanant resident status in future . Also pls highlight the approx timelines also for petitions to get approved . Thank u all.

Comment

Tanya, you can try an GC by employment if your employer or another is willing to sponsor you and offer an permanent job, or if your parents are close to get theirs citizenship you can wait in a legal status (as H1B, F1, H-2B , whatever) and after they will be USC they can file the petitions for you.

If your brother file the petitions it will take 10 years to get an immigration visa under the present circumstances, if your parents as LPR are fileing for you also it will take 6-7 years to get an immigrant visa.

Or if you get lucky and find the love of your life', and he is USC , you can get married and thern file for GC by marriage.

Good luck with your new job and new life!!

All the best!

www.USImmigrationForAll.com
      Frank G. Becker & Associates
      www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

try, 10 years at the current rate I've been waiting 5 years and my parents are USC's

Comment

visa bulletin

Comment

If your parents are GC holder, and if they are in the US they can file a I-130 for you now and if they are out of US then they will have to file with the US Embassy/Consulate,in your home. Once they become USC they can upgrade that I-130. Which will cut down the time/
            Otherwise it has a long wait in B-2 visa, it all depend upon your country.
            Foreign State Chargeability: As a general rule, an alien is chargeable to the foreign state or dependent area of birth.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation