Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son

The Life I Intended For My Only Child. Im Sure Because Of Our System And immigration Ways, "Was A Dream" All I Can Say, "WHATS HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY????" My Son deserves Better!!!!

The Life I Intended For My Only Child. Im Sure Because Of Our System And immigration Ways, "Was A Dream" All I Can Say, "WHATS HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY????" My Son deserves Better!!!!

Comment

Hi again, Dcwtech,

You can keep you posts in one thread. It's much easier to follow that way.

Comment

I don't understand what the immigration system has to do with your sons life? He is American he is born here. Can you explain yourself a little better and not just right in bullet points? Also, when you bought the house, howcome your name wasn't added on the deed upon signing the paperwork?
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Hey kollerkrot! And all Others here. I am Not A threader, Nor Do I Even Have A Clue To The Proper Method Here Of Responding Or seeing The New! Just Signed On Yesterday. Though I Am Very Proactive In The Tech! Voicing My Life Is Not Something I Am Custom To. However After Reading The posts On This Site, I realize Many Issues. And Sooo Many Wonderful People Voicing Their Own. Everyone Has Their Problem. Their Interest! Nice Place! i listen, read, Search The Words on Here And I Like what You say! Along With Panda Girl.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
            I don't understand what the immigration system has to do with your sons life? He is American he is born here. Can you explain yourself a little better and not just right in bullet points? Also, when you bought the house, howcome your name wasn't added on the deed upon signing the paperwork? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Here in Va. The Paperwork. It Usually Takes A few weeks To catch Up after Settlement. However Because I Trusted Them, I was Lax! No Rush! I Think Sometimes People From Other Places Actually Know The System Better???? Helps With The Scam! Not All Are Like What I Have Experienced. Just Maybe The Ones That Were Already In A High Place Their Own Country. Like Mine. Already Connected To High Place There. Knew More Than Me About My Own Country And Just The Right Way To Avoid/Get around The Red Tape! Ive Been With People Protected By Diplomatic Terms! And So Many Others! Ive Seen And Experienced Alot Mr. KollerKrot. The Outcome And The Answers Are Not Necessarilly What Most Want To Hear About!

Comment

Thanks ProudUSC. Im Learning, Take Some Time. The interface Little Different Here. I Am Too Techy! The Physical Part. I Could Probably Design The Interface, But Not Be Able To Maneuver Through It. . HaHa. Just The Way It Is. My Thinking Is #####. And Tech. Not People. I **** At real People. However I Do Try My best. Thanks So Much For The Direction. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              Hi again, Dcwtech,

You can keep you posts in one thread. It's much easier to follow that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks ProudUSC. Im Learning, Take Some Time. The interface Little Different Here. I Am Too Techy! The Physical Part. I Could Probably Design The Interface, But Not Be Able To Maneuver Through It. . HaHa. Just The Way It Is. My Thinking Is #####. And Tech. Not People. I **** At real People. However I Do Try My best. Thanks So Much For The Direction.
                quote: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am also 'techy', that's why I made the suggestion!

Comment

you Are cool! i knew after reading through all on here! everyones situation different! so many different experiences and ways of Interpreting The Situation! i assure You And All, What I Have Experienced Is Real! Though My Way Of expressing It May Seem Overly dramatized Etc. It Is True!

The Nice Thing Here Is That Even Though So Many Do Not Understand Or Are Able To Comprehend! They Still Speak! And Try Their Best To Help/Give Wisdom Information! Nice!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation