X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS under 245(i)

Hi Mo,
    This all feels so surreal. I can imagine how u must be feeling right now. I think I haven't fully absorbed the news that FINALLY my priority date has become current, oh what a relief, phew!

Anyways, I have been reading your posts on this forum & I guess your case is pretty much same as mine. So lets stay in touch & see how things go for us!

Good luck! (We are gonna need a lot )

Hi Mo,
    This all feels so surreal. I can imagine how u must be feeling right now. I think I haven't fully absorbed the news that FINALLY my priority date has become current, oh what a relief, phew!

Anyways, I have been reading your posts on this forum & I guess your case is pretty much same as mine. So lets stay in touch & see how things go for us!

Good luck! (We are gonna need a lot )

Comment

Whats your priority date? pardon me, if you mentioned it before. I just would like to find where the similarities come in, and differences - on both yours and mine, cases.

Thanks, and Congrats to you too.

Comment

So... how long where you out of status?

If you will be using 245i to adjust, were you in the US more than 4 years? - also, where will you file your AOS in the US?

Comment

I have been in USA for almost 6 yrs & was physically present on 21st of Dec 2000. I did leave the country for few weeks in 2002. My family is in a transition & recently moved to Texas so I will be applyig from there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation