Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Americans have to say about terrorism on their soil!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I said I and others responded. We could either be right or wrong, as usual. Because when it comes to immigration processing, complicated as it is, it's almost always more about opinions and estimates. That's why it's worth seeking many. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. Even lawyers do that.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

greeting guys,

wow,,,,, wut a different fresh air we have here without someone 12 or Fed,

looks like I been missin few thing here, I have to admit i am lost with wut u guys are talking about but I never recall deleting any post I had a feedback from you RN....' my apology if i did that accidently. Ok, let me share with you whut i am with and this is why i keep beggin for any answer to make me settle with a plan that should work better for me.

I work for a canadian firm where we have a branch in buffalo, NY and my freaking employer wanna ship me there and hell…..’ I dont wana be on Nafta visa at this stage. My long term plan is to stay where i am and wait till my immigrant visa is stamped on my passport which should be about 3 years ahead considering all remaining steps go well and the world won’t end in Dec' 2012 ' So i dont wanna put my name in the system and do the AOS from there, I prefer to keep it simple and just leave for good and be with my family in US WHEN my immigrant visa becomes available. The only thing I might be putting my current job in jeopardy but all i can do is negotiate anyway that can keep me where i am'

Thx a lot,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      What's amazing is not one member of the left wing whack jobs on this site bothered with these questions. Hmm, goes to prove my point. Liberals and democrats are self serving slobs who use the plight of others to gain dominance over them for their own benefit. No benefit, no assistance, typical.

On with the show.

If your papers have Syria listed then that is the basis for country of origin. If you were born in Canada you may want to look into having that changed. This is a bit convoluted because now you need to look at your status as it relates to Canada and Syria being something happened along the way. If you can have your origin changed to Canada the process would probably be that much quicker.

There are quotas applied to each country. That is why there are difference dates of preference depending on origin. If Canada is quicker, likely case, you'll want to pursue that angle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Truth be told, this happens to be 'not' the first time that abercrombie_toronto asked this question. The one before this, I gave him my own estimate and opinion. (But for some reason, he deleted the question after I answered him. So I likewise deleted my response rather than to keep it hanging referring to none. I hope he remembers this.)

Whereas others responded to him too when he asked the same question before then. That makes your statement 'not one member... bothered with these questions' fallacious. I mean, as usual.

Another faulty point made by you is the presumption that Canadians would have quicker F-4 category processing timeline compared to Syrians. Dead wrong once again as usual because they've got the same.

This is so because Canada, Syria, and others belong to the same column under 'All Chargeability Areas' in the DOS-issued monthly Visa Bulletin, apart from China, India, Mexico, and Philippines.

Typical GOP intellect, or lack of it, and behavior. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

how i wish u stay away from the twin losers who have been spreading al virus since day one on this forum, Thx Davdah, I can tell u are a person with a good heart though with mixed feelings sometimes beside immigrant but my advice to you, dont be drifted by those two evils who have nothing to do but spreading hate between ppl' Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        If the result is the same, albeit more tedious one way versus the other, it might be wise to comply. With jobs being as they are, it might not be a good idea to challenge the employer's wishes. For the record, this is speculation without knowing the details of the work environment. If on the other hand you can easily land a similar job then being picky is within the play book. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation