QUESTION ON AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO YOU KNOW HOW I WOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT, OR WHAT INFORMATIONJ I NEED TO SEND IN?

Comment

I guess your parents are not living with you right?
      As for example like I live in NYC and we get Assessment roll of the property every year in January indicating the market value (property history) of our properties that we own. Those kinds of documents are I guess enough to show the market price of the house. And I am sure price of the house is more then poverty line. I am sure similar is available in 50 states otherwise paid off mortgage statement.

Comment

YES, I DO LIVE WITH MY PARENTS, IN NEW JERSEY. IM NOT SURE THOUGH WHAT HE DOES HAVE SHOWING THE VALUE, BUT I AM SURE I CAN GET INFORMATION ON IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

Comment

If you live with your parents then you can combine your income with parents. I did it in past and NVC approved it. My parents are senior citizen so they were not meeting poverty line so I added my income as household member and files I-864A and everything worked out well.

And about NJ, I guess county can provide you such information but ill ask some people and get back to you.

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH VIVEK, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND HELP, GOD BLESS YOU.

Comment

By the way when first time I filed I-864 separately as a cosponsor then NVC gave me check list and told me to include my income as a household member on page 3 of I-864 (income of other qualifying person). So if you are dealing with NVC then they will guide you through out the process even though you are wrong. They will help you to correct your mistakes in Affidavit of support. They are very good and much better people to deal with rather then USCIS.

Comment

Welcome and hope things will work out for you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation