X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native
    replied
    Sorry I missed out on this thread earlier. I have been very busy and seldom get to the forum. I don't even have time to read all the posts here now but I've read enough.

I am the one with the deepest roots (I know of) on this forum (My earliest anscestors fought in the Revolutionary War and I have lineage in two American Indian tribes).

I'm also the one who apparently ticked you off to the point of writing all that **** I didn't
    read.

Basically I agree with Someone 12 and others who are furious about our immigration problems today. This is NOT my America anymore and I hate what it is becoming.

Why do we spit venom on this forum?? Maybe it is because it's not a hole in the road but a lava spewing volcano, not just a few immigrants or a few hundred thousand but 12-20 million..all with *** stories. It makes you immuned to them after so many. And, our White House is turning a deaf ear, blind eye to the problem because they are in the pockets of Big Business. We feel we haven't been heard but see things changing for the worse in our country.

I hate illegal immigrants "for being here illegally" as well as those responsible for letting it happen.

Sorry about your diamonds- or whatever that story was about but I doubt it's America's fault.

Hey, there was a time I was happy for people coming here because I was so proud of what we could offer them. It seemed people more or less trickled in, respected our laws and became part of community life. More than that they became contributors. They wanted to fit in and were accepted. It was more slow paced then as they made thier way and assimilated into the culture.Now it's like the flood gates are open and we are being trampled by non-stop herds of elephants. A foreigner in the neighborhood is not a novelty anymore and now they're everywhere. And the first thought these days isn't "how are they getting along in this new world" but "are they legal?"

You slurred over the "illegal" bit comparing it to law breaking such as smoking weed. Huh? You can't be serious. Okay, for clarity sake lets add.. You trespassed on my property, broke into my house all stoned whining about some kind of diamonds and food I took from you, you rearranged my furniture, told me to shove my house rules up my wazoo (and got by with it), you pushed my kids on the floor so yours could have thier bed, infected us with something we have no shots for or reintroduced a disease we had eliminated so now we are seeing diseases we haven't had to deal with since the 1950's. You eat my food, and you turned my home into a little piece of your old country (while griping how you should be welcomed) , you added more smog, air polution to the air, more traffic, more taxes, more crime, more poverty, more drugs, you increased the cost of living, you raised the cost of property while you also took a job from a real citizen, or lowered his paycheck as he has to shut up about needing a raise less you take his job, you closed hospitals, you made us pull our chidren out of public school as teachers have to spend their time with yours, you over populated us and etc. etc. etc.

Personally, I feel we have let way to many in and need a cooling off period. I would like to see all immigration stopped for 5 years while we figure out who is here and get the ones out who broke the rules. It would be nice if all illegals were sent back and these cowardly weenies somehow found the gonads to stay home, unite. and fight to make changes in their own countries instead of ruining mine.

When I think of the 11 or 12 or 20 million people here illegally I have to wonder what my country could do about society's ills, Americans in poverty, social security reform, prisons and all the other problems if we were not burdened with Illegals. We have always had a generous immigration policy. And, there was a time immigrants would be more welcome but illegals have screwed it up for everybody.

That's my 2 cents.

Don't know when I will return, We just bought a home, and will move in 3 weeks.

I hope to here You will be back in YOUR real HOME soon.

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    If I might interrupt this wonderful debate for ust a seond (LOL) Kumna, I guess my mild manner nature has mis-lead you (LOL) I'm a guy. It's kewl though. I just thought it was funny that you kept telling someone12 to "leave her alone". Thought I cleared that up, just like to make sure people know just in case. Someone12 your proving to be a smart funny guy (to bad you are mean like hell! LOL) if you weren't living so far away I'd offer you a drink or two and get into this silly retarded debate about were I belong. It's all good everyone. I just think its funny that people go back and forth to this site just to give their two cents on this issue. Anyway I made up my mind not to feel upset by anyone here, its all fun anyway so peace y'all.

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    I thought you were going to make a point. Now I see that you are just out to find victimes for your verbal abuses. Sorry, that wont be me nor will illegal immigrants waste their time listening to you.

I would rather work and contribute to the growth of this country than respond to your stupidity. Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    Uh, I never thought an intellectual capacity is what it takes to dictate to other what to they should or should not do, think or write. How are you going to measure that capacity? an IQ? Uh, maybe an interview with them?

There is a difference between unwillingness to helping illegal immigrants and actually being mean to them. If you were smart, you should have noticed that on this website, there is no section dedicated to hating illegal immigrants. That's why I suggested that you create your own so that other loosers like you will join you. Illegal immigrants are not responsible for your pathetic life, you are solely responsible for your screwed up life.

You are hiding behind patriotism to hate illegal immigrants. If you were that patriotic, you would be working harder to resolve illegal immigration instead of sitting on your butt there and crying like a baby: uh, illegal immigrants are taking my health benefit, uh they are taking my food stamp, uh they are taking my education benefits, Blah Blah Blah. Give us a break. Why dont you join law enforcement and go stand at the borders 24hr/7?

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    Someone12, uhm looks like I need an english translator. Since you are that smart and know all the english big words, why dont you come over here and teach me english? I am willing to learn more english and will not pass on any opportunity to do so.

As for kissing you, I thought you were a girl, but you are a male. Sorry, that offer has been withdrawn.

To wrap up, I will tell you this in small english words: personal insecurity is one of the most common reasons for people to belittle others. If you cannot help Automedon, leave her alone find her way to legally adjusting her status.

Leave a comment:

• newbam
    replied
    ehm, i don't think it was god who didn't want you in the armed forces, i think it was uncle sam who didn't want you for obvious reasons IT'S PRETTY MUCH COMMON KNOWLEGE IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY YOU HAVE TO BE A US CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh frusterating, again, you should do things the legal way, go see an attorney.

paddy u rock

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    If i'm ignorant, than you are a biased intellectual. Why dont you go investigate what I said. Second I did not say that Americans are all that I said. I pointed out to the "ambitous" (greedy) people up in the corporate ladder running the show and calling the shots. We all know that it only takes a small group of people to run the show, especially in corporate America. Third I was talking about big companies that come from wealthy nations, alot of which come from the United states. I am not a simple minded fool to assume that since they mostly come from a source than they must all be of the same nature. ONLY THE FILTHY RICH that call the shots I insulted not the normal working middle class. If you cannot have seen past that than the ignorant one is not me, but the blind that cannot take the time to see the bigger picture of the posting! Fourth, I never said I stayed "unwillingly" I said "I was brought and told to stay out side my own volition" since I couldn't raise mylself at the age of six, what I meant to say was that as a minor with no real way of supporting myself here or in Peru, I had to stay by my mom's side till I was of age. All I want to do is lift that ban off of my back because at that age the choice of coming to this country was made for me not by me. With the time I have spent on this country I would have easily been able to become legal in this country. If a child was of six years of age were to be with his or her parent when the parent decided to steal a digital camera from a store would you punish the adult and THE CHILD with the same crime? Do you think it was correct for a child be held responsible and acussed of refusing the U.S. government by not going back to their country? I dont want anybody to cut me slack, but I just want to know if I can lift this ban on my record that was placed on me when I was a kid. I'll do everything the right legal way. The only reason why I am even responding to people that I do not even know is because I don't want people to think that I am disrespecting the citizens of the U.S.A. but the corporate mongols. Dont tell me I am ignorant you dont even know the real story yourselves. I got stories to tell but why should I if all I am going to get is a bunch of stereotyping angry people insulting me and misintrepeting what I have said. Well for the last time SOORRRYYYY to all those people that thought I was bashing the U.S. of A.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Automedon........where should I begin on trying to explain the complete horse s h i t that your one and only brain cell produced. I swear that if you are not that donkey (Illegal Alien) Maria under a new screen name then you have to be a sibling. I mean can't you illegal p r i c k s change the f u c k i n g record once in a while. I came to this country from the UK, I worked hard and struggled at first but I did it the LEGAL way.........and yes it p i s s e s me off to read constantly about how the illegal aliens should be given this and should be given that. Don't you b a s t a r d s ever stop to think about all those people who have to struggle endlessly with the American immigration system and put up with waiting upon waiting for an answer to their dreams because they decided to do the right thing and immigrate LEGALLY. It is because of reading the same old b u l l s h i t from you whining illegal turds, that I don't visit this website too often.

As for Kumna, I don't believe that you are brainwashed, you are just thick as p i g s h i t and would be beautiful if you could only see past the white heads that cover your dumb a s s face.........I mean mate what is up with that comment where you would use the power to brainwash to get into a girl...........you are obviously a sad lonely teenager whose only joy is to play with his john thomas and put white stains on the ceiling.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Ok, I have refrained on postings here since it's pretty much the same old same old stuff going on over and over again. But I'm taking exception for Mr.Automaton's insult on this country.

Lets see, you're blaming this country for the problem thats caused by your own mother's ineptness. Rather to face the consequences of her action in a responsible manner, she rather run and hide like a rat for the last 27 years. Looks like your beef is with your mother. Now you're crying foul because you shouldn't be subjected to this, since you came to this country
    "unwillingly"...yeah right, lets be honest here, do you really want to stay in a country which you describe in your own word:
    I dont want to go back to my god forsaken third world country for 10 YEARS were I definitely have no hope of becoming prosperous.........I would be much better off here without papers than over there with a Ph.D! I think the ***s here are better off than the middle class back in my country (which are all really poor)
    Tells a lot about your personality isn't it? In one side you're trying to play the one card of being brought here unwillingly from your own country, yet in the other hand, its pretty clear you disregard your own country as the hellish bowel pit that you yourself won't want to live in...

Also, I find it funny how you blasted this country for being controlled by manic and greedy corporation, full of uncaring & heartless people that only cares for themselves. But in your other in your other thread you're blabbering about, as I quote:
    out of frustration because I want to live a normal life, to fufill the American dream in my life
    Quite a differing opinions eh? So why would you want to be one of us selfish, uncaring, spoiled rotten people then??? I guess you'll just alter your point of view to whichever that suit you the best.

Now you're trying to bring up the subject on how USA causing and taking advantages of other country's misery. If you're truly that stupid and so blinded by your hatred or your own twisted sense of self-justification, then this country will definitely do much better without you.
    Since you mentioned Africa, lets talk about it for a second. Most of the poverty and problem caused in there is due to the fact to the ongoing civil war, with racial tension being the underlying factor. Conflicting warlords wage endless war trying to dominate the country, while the general population suffers. Now instead of blaming these warlords, you somehow trying to blame this country, because some of its corporation doing business with them? Do you know what percentage of the US population those CEOs are? Yet you've no problem lumping the rest of USA to their level.
    What do you have to say about what happen in Somalia then? What could the US possibly trying to salvage there? Whats wealth lay under the ground of that depleted country? Yet this country commits its resources and man & women to bring aid to that country, before finally withdrawing after mounting losses. What about Bosnia-Herzegovina? Haiti? etc.. When the US didnt come, you could easily see what happen as such demonstrated by the genocide in Rwanda. I guess in your twisted mind, that's the US fault too??

I'm against illegal immigration because when I view the overall picture, I think it'll do more harm than good to this country. Yet, that doesn't prevent me from trying to help those that seeks advice in the past. Of course, every now and then, there're rotten ones that appears in here, that blame everything on everyone else but themselves.

At least you got one part right in being thankful for people like Mohan, etc....

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    Someone12 is a big whiner. Always crying my Country, my Country like a little kid. Look out for yourself and if everybody does, this country will continue on prosperity. If you are looking for a patriotical contest, create your own site for that. Here, people come to get help on finding ways to legally immigrate to USA. If you can help, good. If you cannot, you still can help by shutting up your little puppy doggy and whining mouth.

Leave a comment:

• rida
    replied
    Hej someone ???
    Stop saying "My country" This is not your country. Don`t forget you are immigrant like everybody else. Why didn`t you stay in your home country at first place. I guess you find your own way by marring a citizen. Go get a life ! ! !

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    I don't know Kumna you might not want to date someone 12(years old). He is proving to be very ungentlemen like. And about a kiss, ha! I asked him to give me a hug and he told me to scram. I'm still waiting for my hug *sniff* I'll find someone else to love me.

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    Someone12, come date me.

I will get you busy, really.

Leave a comment:

• Automedon
    replied
    Newbam

Sorry I must have accidently added you to the list of people since I was trying to quickly pass the names from one screen to the other.
    To set the record straight to EVERYONE. I am not trying or have I tried to screw with the system. I was brought and told to stay out side my own volition. Someone12 sounds like a very dedicated american that respects ALL the laws of the U.S. of A. How many of you law abiding people never drank alcohol or smoked a cigarrette, (or weed for that matter) before your an adequate age? How many violate traffic laws by the hundreds each month? Okay someone12 and anybody else, you DONT HATE legal immigrants. But treating illegals with as much disrespect doesn't make it ethical, none the less moral. You probably dont even care about morals so I'll take that one out. Someone12, would you be my buddy and accept me for who and what I am while I am still in this country for may even more time than you have existed since I cannot tell from someone"12"!(?) Anyway you people have been fun. Take care!

P.S. Newbam by the way I tried to serve this country in the armed forces after 9/11. I went to a recruiters office told them I wanted to sign up. Guess what, they didn't accept me! Cause of my situation! oh well maybe God doesn't want me in the armed forces.

Leave a comment:

• Kumna
    replied
    Someone12, I love you. Would you give me a kiss?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation