Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Can't we all just get along?"

I posted a topic yesterday. To my amazement only one reply out of 17 was trying to help. The rest were a bunch of people chewing each other out. What's sad is that in real life, these very same people like "someone12", "dastur",
    "newbam", and "Native" (the one who really ticked me off for his posting in "14th amendment,") are so nice to you and respecting, yet on this website come out hateful and very resentful. I wonder how many people I know have cursed me under their breath when finding out I am an "illegal immigrant". The reason why so many people from so many nations flock over here is because one way or the other the U.S. is s.u.c.k.i.n.g. their nation dry. For example in India their is more than enough food to feed the growing number of under fed citizens. Where is all that food? Big companies are exporting it to the wealthier nations like those in Europe and the United states and Canada. How about Africa? Their lands have raw materials that would definitely take them out of their continental poverty. Take for example the scandal that DeBeers diamond faced when "global Witness" in the U.K. reported that they bought "conflict diamonds".If you dont know the story I'll give you a summary of what went down. In Sierra Leone (small coutry in West Africa) There had been a civil war that was going on from 1991 to 1999. In that time almost 50% of the population had to relocate due to the ever growing violence and deaths caused by the rebels who called themselves the "R.U.F." They killed thousands and injured millions. The young men were forced and held down while the rebels cut there hands off so that they may not have a chance to fight back. Where did the rebels get so much money to fight for so long? They fought for control of the diamond sources in Sierra Leone. Since the beginning of this whole mess (back in 91) the R.U.F. and their leader Foday Sankoh (I think) collected over 200 million dollars. They sold the diamonds to big companies so that they in turn can buy the weapons and bombs and all the goodies that helped them kill, torture, and opress the people of Sierra Leone. These big companies are more than willing to take advantage of nations that are in chaos where there is lack of government, lack of control so that they may rob them blind of their wealth. Where can these people go? To the very nations that these corrupt corporations come from (many of which comes from the United States). I mean, thats were all the wealth and money, and medication is going to, so what do you expect!? You think they are going to show ANY respect for the very same sources of spineless, heartless corporations that robbed their country blind. On top of that you insult them and tell them to leave? to what!? I wish you were to see the conditions of these people and see first hand the hell they live through and see if you can find it in your heart to understand them. It's happening again in the middle east now, its not like you ever have to walk the streets and see yet another person blown to bits. All you care about is your blind mislead heartless opinions that mean nothing in the real world outside this nice little protective bubble this nation created.
    I came here to find help, because someday I want to be able to accomplish my goals in life like any other person would. Unforetunately I did not find help here. I hope I live to see the day were people treat others according to the standing of the persons heart not of the labels placed on them by a nation that willingly turns a deaf ear on God.

I posted a topic yesterday. To my amazement only one reply out of 17 was trying to help. The rest were a bunch of people chewing each other out. What's sad is that in real life, these very same people like "someone12", "dastur",
    "newbam", and "Native" (the one who really ticked me off for his posting in "14th amendment,") are so nice to you and respecting, yet on this website come out hateful and very resentful. I wonder how many people I know have cursed me under their breath when finding out I am an "illegal immigrant". The reason why so many people from so many nations flock over here is because one way or the other the U.S. is s.u.c.k.i.n.g. their nation dry. For example in India their is more than enough food to feed the growing number of under fed citizens. Where is all that food? Big companies are exporting it to the wealthier nations like those in Europe and the United states and Canada. How about Africa? Their lands have raw materials that would definitely take them out of their continental poverty. Take for example the scandal that DeBeers diamond faced when "global Witness" in the U.K. reported that they bought "conflict diamonds".If you dont know the story I'll give you a summary of what went down. In Sierra Leone (small coutry in West Africa) There had been a civil war that was going on from 1991 to 1999. In that time almost 50% of the population had to relocate due to the ever growing violence and deaths caused by the rebels who called themselves the "R.U.F." They killed thousands and injured millions. The young men were forced and held down while the rebels cut there hands off so that they may not have a chance to fight back. Where did the rebels get so much money to fight for so long? They fought for control of the diamond sources in Sierra Leone. Since the beginning of this whole mess (back in 91) the R.U.F. and their leader Foday Sankoh (I think) collected over 200 million dollars. They sold the diamonds to big companies so that they in turn can buy the weapons and bombs and all the goodies that helped them kill, torture, and opress the people of Sierra Leone. These big companies are more than willing to take advantage of nations that are in chaos where there is lack of government, lack of control so that they may rob them blind of their wealth. Where can these people go? To the very nations that these corrupt corporations come from (many of which comes from the United States). I mean, thats were all the wealth and money, and medication is going to, so what do you expect!? You think they are going to show ANY respect for the very same sources of spineless, heartless corporations that robbed their country blind. On top of that you insult them and tell them to leave? to what!? I wish you were to see the conditions of these people and see first hand the hell they live through and see if you can find it in your heart to understand them. It's happening again in the middle east now, its not like you ever have to walk the streets and see yet another person blown to bits. All you care about is your blind mislead heartless opinions that mean nothing in the real world outside this nice little protective bubble this nation created.
    I came here to find help, because someday I want to be able to accomplish my goals in life like any other person would. Unforetunately I did not find help here. I hope I live to see the day were people treat others according to the standing of the persons heart not of the labels placed on them by a nation that willingly turns a deaf ear on God.

Comment

Lol Automedon,

You have very good points in here. I dont know, I personally have given up on dealing with those issues. People wont care, really, no matter how loud you say it.

Your best bet? Deal with the system and try to find a better life for yourself. There will always be ignorant and insecure people who will always think that you are comming here to take their bred away.

And one thing, whenever you do a posting on here, you should expect those kind of comments from people and very few will give you good advises. Take the advises and leave the B.S.

Peace.

Comment

Uhm, If I had the power to brainwash, I would use it to conquer girls not to deal with worlds problems. We found this mess on earth and we will leave it here. I would rather focus my energy toward something that will make me happy rather than getting upset about a third world country or about illegals comming in this country. Remember, whenever you get yourself frustrated, a secretion is trigged and the substance that comes out of it is going to kill you little by little. So, for something to upset you, you really have to see if it's worth of it. If an illegal is here and wants to solve his/her troubles, it will be a waste of his/her time to try to solve all the big deals happening in the world. Now, if you hate illegal immigrants or immigrants in general, well I am sorry for you. But apart from indian americans, everybody had someone to come here, that be an anscestor or dad and mom. Remember the first people who landed here? It's surprises me how you say "My Country". Who gives a penny that you own this country? You'd better work on your personal goals and let the government deal with immigration issues. If your personal goal is to hate immigrants, well sorry for you. You will have a sour journey on this planet.

If you happen to be indian american,my apologies. But I doubt you would be. You probably are one of those europeans who behave like kids. They want to own everything on this earth. I wonder to what end. Will you take your country with you when you die? Uh, dont forget the diamonds and golds on other planets too. Pathetic tiny tomato head.

Comment

if my English reading (not spelling) is correct, i think i suggested getting advise from an attorney ..... ANDNOWIMBEINGACCUSEDOFSAYINGMEENTHINGSABOUTILLEGALSGOSH!!
          i think someone12 has pretty much summed it up, tho i must add, if you don't like the response then don't ask ... i dont care if you're illegal or not, but i will state my opinon if you're attempting to get here illegally as some of the others have posted. look at the history of posts from me, my ex is a complete a55 and is from australia. but that doesn't mean all aussies are a55es, just this one ... sometimes it can only take ONE to ruin it for everyone else but that doesn't mean im not willing to listen.
          read the post where i mention my boyfriend (and all the others!!!!) in the USARMY fighting for EVERYONES right to be here, YESEVENYOURS, even tho thousands are illegal. don't you think it upset me to learn my ex (an illegal) had just as much and appearing to have more rights than me since he's still here?? if he weren't the a55h0le he's proven to be it probably wouldn't upset me so much .... so yeh, if you're illegal and attempting to get a free ride illegally and complaining about it, im going to have an opinon ... ITSMYRIGHT!
          btw, i didn't read the whole entire paragraph ...... since i don't have time for jibberish and flunked world eco, but thanks for thinking of me

Comment

Someone12, I love you. Would you give me a kiss?

Comment

Newbam

Sorry I must have accidently added you to the list of people since I was trying to quickly pass the names from one screen to the other.
              To set the record straight to EVERYONE. I am not trying or have I tried to screw with the system. I was brought and told to stay out side my own volition. Someone12 sounds like a very dedicated american that respects ALL the laws of the U.S. of A. How many of you law abiding people never drank alcohol or smoked a cigarrette, (or weed for that matter) before your an adequate age? How many violate traffic laws by the hundreds each month? Okay someone12 and anybody else, you DONT HATE legal immigrants. But treating illegals with as much disrespect doesn't make it ethical, none the less moral. You probably dont even care about morals so I'll take that one out. Someone12, would you be my buddy and accept me for who and what I am while I am still in this country for may even more time than you have existed since I cannot tell from someone"12"!(?) Anyway you people have been fun. Take care!

P.S. Newbam by the way I tried to serve this country in the armed forces after 9/11. I went to a recruiters office told them I wanted to sign up. Guess what, they didn't accept me! Cause of my situation! oh well maybe God doesn't want me in the armed forces.

Comment

Someone12, come date me.

I will get you busy, really.

Comment

I don't know Kumna you might not want to date someone 12(years old). He is proving to be very ungentlemen like. And about a kiss, ha! I asked him to give me a hug and he told me to scram. I'm still waiting for my hug *sniff* I'll find someone else to love me.

Comment

Hej someone ???
                    Stop saying "My country" This is not your country. Don`t forget you are immigrant like everybody else. Why didn`t you stay in your home country at first place. I guess you find your own way by marring a citizen. Go get a life ! ! !

Comment

Someone12 is a big whiner. Always crying my Country, my Country like a little kid. Look out for yourself and if everybody does, this country will continue on prosperity. If you are looking for a patriotical contest, create your own site for that. Here, people come to get help on finding ways to legally immigrate to USA. If you can help, good. If you cannot, you still can help by shutting up your little puppy doggy and whining mouth.

Comment

Ok, I have refrained on postings here since it's pretty much the same old same old stuff going on over and over again. But I'm taking exception for Mr.Automaton's insult on this country.

Lets see, you're blaming this country for the problem thats caused by your own mother's ineptness. Rather to face the consequences of her action in a responsible manner, she rather run and hide like a rat for the last 27 years. Looks like your beef is with your mother. Now you're crying foul because you shouldn't be subjected to this, since you came to this country
                        "unwillingly"...yeah right, lets be honest here, do you really want to stay in a country which you describe in your own word:
                        I dont want to go back to my god forsaken third world country for 10 YEARS were I definitely have no hope of becoming prosperous.........I would be much better off here without papers than over there with a Ph.D! I think the ***s here are better off than the middle class back in my country (which are all really poor)
                        Tells a lot about your personality isn't it? In one side you're trying to play the one card of being brought here unwillingly from your own country, yet in the other hand, its pretty clear you disregard your own country as the hellish bowel pit that you yourself won't want to live in...

Also, I find it funny how you blasted this country for being controlled by manic and greedy corporation, full of uncaring & heartless people that only cares for themselves. But in your other in your other thread you're blabbering about, as I quote:
                        out of frustration because I want to live a normal life, to fufill the American dream in my life
                        Quite a differing opinions eh? So why would you want to be one of us selfish, uncaring, spoiled rotten people then??? I guess you'll just alter your point of view to whichever that suit you the best.

Now you're trying to bring up the subject on how USA causing and taking advantages of other country's misery. If you're truly that stupid and so blinded by your hatred or your own twisted sense of self-justification, then this country will definitely do much better without you.
                        Since you mentioned Africa, lets talk about it for a second. Most of the poverty and problem caused in there is due to the fact to the ongoing civil war, with racial tension being the underlying factor. Conflicting warlords wage endless war trying to dominate the country, while the general population suffers. Now instead of blaming these warlords, you somehow trying to blame this country, because some of its corporation doing business with them? Do you know what percentage of the US population those CEOs are? Yet you've no problem lumping the rest of USA to their level.
                        What do you have to say about what happen in Somalia then? What could the US possibly trying to salvage there? Whats wealth lay under the ground of that depleted country? Yet this country commits its resources and man & women to bring aid to that country, before finally withdrawing after mounting losses. What about Bosnia-Herzegovina? Haiti? etc.. When the US didnt come, you could easily see what happen as such demonstrated by the genocide in Rwanda. I guess in your twisted mind, that's the US fault too??

I'm against illegal immigration because when I view the overall picture, I think it'll do more harm than good to this country. Yet, that doesn't prevent me from trying to help those that seeks advice in the past. Of course, every now and then, there're rotten ones that appears in here, that blame everything on everyone else but themselves.

At least you got one part right in being thankful for people like Mohan, etc....

Comment

Automedon........where should I begin on trying to explain the complete horse s h i t that your one and only brain cell produced. I swear that if you are not that donkey (Illegal Alien) Maria under a new screen name then you have to be a sibling. I mean can't you illegal p r i c k s change the f u c k i n g record once in a while. I came to this country from the UK, I worked hard and struggled at first but I did it the LEGAL way.........and yes it p i s s e s me off to read constantly about how the illegal aliens should be given this and should be given that. Don't you b a s t a r d s ever stop to think about all those people who have to struggle endlessly with the American immigration system and put up with waiting upon waiting for an answer to their dreams because they decided to do the right thing and immigrate LEGALLY. It is because of reading the same old b u l l s h i t from you whining illegal turds, that I don't visit this website too often.

As for Kumna, I don't believe that you are brainwashed, you are just thick as p i g s h i t and would be beautiful if you could only see past the white heads that cover your dumb a s s face.........I mean mate what is up with that comment where you would use the power to brainwash to get into a girl...........you are obviously a sad lonely teenager whose only joy is to play with his john thomas and put white stains on the ceiling.

Comment

If i'm ignorant, than you are a biased intellectual. Why dont you go investigate what I said. Second I did not say that Americans are all that I said. I pointed out to the "ambitous" (greedy) people up in the corporate ladder running the show and calling the shots. We all know that it only takes a small group of people to run the show, especially in corporate America. Third I was talking about big companies that come from wealthy nations, alot of which come from the United states. I am not a simple minded fool to assume that since they mostly come from a source than they must all be of the same nature. ONLY THE FILTHY RICH that call the shots I insulted not the normal working middle class. If you cannot have seen past that than the ignorant one is not me, but the blind that cannot take the time to see the bigger picture of the posting! Fourth, I never said I stayed "unwillingly" I said "I was brought and told to stay out side my own volition" since I couldn't raise mylself at the age of six, what I meant to say was that as a minor with no real way of supporting myself here or in Peru, I had to stay by my mom's side till I was of age. All I want to do is lift that ban off of my back because at that age the choice of coming to this country was made for me not by me. With the time I have spent on this country I would have easily been able to become legal in this country. If a child was of six years of age were to be with his or her parent when the parent decided to steal a digital camera from a store would you punish the adult and THE CHILD with the same crime? Do you think it was correct for a child be held responsible and acussed of refusing the U.S. government by not going back to their country? I dont want anybody to cut me slack, but I just want to know if I can lift this ban on my record that was placed on me when I was a kid. I'll do everything the right legal way. The only reason why I am even responding to people that I do not even know is because I don't want people to think that I am disrespecting the citizens of the U.S.A. but the corporate mongols. Dont tell me I am ignorant you dont even know the real story yourselves. I got stories to tell but why should I if all I am going to get is a bunch of stereotyping angry people insulting me and misintrepeting what I have said. Well for the last time SOORRRYYYY to all those people that thought I was bashing the U.S. of A.

Comment

ehm, i don't think it was god who didn't want you in the armed forces, i think it was uncle sam who didn't want you for obvious reasons IT'S PRETTY MUCH COMMON KNOWLEGE IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY YOU HAVE TO BE A US CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh frusterating, again, you should do things the legal way, go see an attorney.

paddy u rock

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed