Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Authorization for OPT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have applied for OPT with start date as August 1st.Vermont Center got my application on June 27th. As per the proccessing time my EAD card should come by end of August. But I have a job offer to join from August 1. Can I start working from August 1 , once I see that my application is approved online? IS it necessary to wait for the EAD card though in my EAD the start date will be August 1st, but unfortunately I dont think I will get it by August 1st? Kindly help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have applied for OPT with start date as August 1st.Vermont Center got my application on June 27th. As per the proccessing time my EAD card should come by end of August. But I have a job offer to join from August 1. Can I start working from August 1 , once I see that my application is approved online? IS it necessary to wait for the EAD card though in my EAD the start date will be August 1st, but unfortunately I dont think I will get it by August 1st? Kindly help

Comment

Without giving u negative advice, you need to watch out from the dates online and the date on the actual card, it maybe different and u can't technically work without that card in your hands. other opinions might differ.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation