Is it Barack Obama or Obama Barack????

Either way - GO OBAMA !!!!
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

**** YOUR MOTHER

Comment

Stop fooling yourself SOM!
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

HEY CARRIBBEAN MAN ,WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM THERE IS IT BECAUSE YOUR A BATTY BOY.

Comment

You fool!!.that's a jamaican slang and am not from there maybe youre one..lol
          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

PROUD OF IT I SEE, WHAT DO U THINK A BLACK IS GONNA DO FOR YOU ,REMEMBER YOUR ALL LIKE BLACK CRABS IN A BARREL.GO FIQURE FISH,CAUSE YOU HAVE ANOTHER MAN CROSSING YOUR BORDER TRINI!!!!BUT MOST MEN ARE *** THERE ANYWAYS. HOW IS THE WEATHER IN TAMPA!!!!!.I BET YOU CANT GO SWIMMING HAHAHHAH. DO YOU THINK OBAMA WILL GIVE YOU SOME LOL.

Comment

juwil43,

You're really being disrespectful. You need to open your mind. You can find beauty in all people irregardless of skin color.

With that being said, there should be a zero tolerance rule on this forum for racism in any form.

Comment

Tampa?...lol..try again !

Comment

your sick ok juwil43 , what did the stupid idiot bush did for the country, what a bunsh of idiots

Comment

I bet you Sam won't comment on that Proud!

Comment

I have to watch what I say, Caribbeanman. Remember, I'm on first warning - lol!

Sam won't say anything. He thinks it's perfectly okay for racial bashing to occur on this site. After giving it some thought, I think he might be on the 'anti' side of the fence.

Comment

Yeah you don't wanna get another "strike"...ok i hear ya!

Comment

I am almost here on our forum everyday and didn't even hear about that ProudU...

Anyways, I would just like to reiterate Aretha Franklin's song - R-E-S-P-E-C-T. It's not so hard to give that to people.
                          Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

excuse me. disrespectful i really thought that this website is a immigration forum,but everyday i see it going down the drain, no one is answering other members question about immigration matters. we all want to chat politics and stupid topics that has no relevance to the threads that are being posted.maybe we all shoulb be on eharmony.sam block me if you want but its not gonna change anything cause you have allowed this to go on too long ,and now we think that we can do whatever!!. honestly from the start of the week how many memebers got the answers to their questions against those who logged on for a laugh. so you all are againstme now cause i dont like the breath the breathes in obama,well just like how all of you have abused this forum, im just following you all doing the same.
                            carribbean your an idiot and a real sisssy!!

Comment

There is no one against you, juwil43.

It is extremely offensive to most people to continue hearing racial comments. We are fed up with it. There is no more room for racism.

But, you seemed like a nice person when you first joined. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're still a nice person who just needs to learn more about other cultures.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation