X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indicate child on work tax?

hi,

i would just like to know, if im working here in the US, im a permanent resident i just started working a month ago, if i have a child in philippines, 1 y/o child, should i include her in my filing of taxes here as dependent? im planing to petition her this year. i just want to know if i should file her in my taxes from the company im working for. and would i need this in the future in her petition papers? thanks a lot .

Castro

hi,

i would just like to know, if im working here in the US, im a permanent resident i just started working a month ago, if i have a child in philippines, 1 y/o child, should i include her in my filing of taxes here as dependent? im planing to petition her this year. i just want to know if i should file her in my taxes from the company im working for. and would i need this in the future in her petition papers? thanks a lot .

Castro

Comment

get her a SSN or itin # and include her. Not sure if she can get itin number, but I most likely you can get SSN even tho she is outside the US, for tax issues only.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation