Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about I-751 approval.

it's been a month since my I-751 was approved. But i have not received a well come notice or PR card. guys did you have the same situation like mine? is it a normal thing? your kind answer would be appreciated!

it's been a month since my I-751 was approved. But i have not received a well come notice or PR card. guys did you have the same situation like mine? is it a normal thing? your kind answer would be appreciated!

Comment

you dont recieve a welcome letter when they approve the i-751 .the welcome letters for the immigrants who entered on cr-1 visas. and yes it's normal it takes 3-6 weeks sometimes until you recieve the card in the mail

Comment

Thanks mike. but on the USCIS website it says like,

If you recently became a permanent resident
        After you become a permanent resident we update our records and mail you a welcome notice. Then we mail your new permanent resident card. If you move before you get your card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 when you move. You should also call customer service if any of the following occur:

You received your welcome notice or card, but you believe there is an error.
        It has been more than 30 days since you became a permanent resident, and you have not received your welcome notice.
        It has been more than 30 days since you received your welcome notice but you have not received your new card.
        You have questions about your new status as a permanent resident.

ok what is the meaning of that Mike?

Comment

thats true but this is about the ppl who become a PR (2 years card) you enter as an immigrant and then you recieve the welcome letter and sometimes 2 or 3 letters and then u get your green card(2 years card) but you'r allready a PR and this is a different story. you said you got the 1-751 approved so you dont get a welcome letter . you will recieve the 10 years green card in the mail . the welcome letter means nothing my friend lol . the green card is the key in your case not the letter .

Comment

it means for the new PR my friend, the welcome letter is for the new PR ( conditional resident)and you'r not a conditional resident. you'r a permanent resident

Comment

ohhhhhhh now i understand. Thanks for your kind info mike. usually how long do they take to mail the real 10 years PR card? it's NSC.

Comment

you'r very welcome and it takes 3-6 weeks usually, sometimes little more and sometimes before

Comment

ok. lets see when they mail it. thanks for your answer anyway.

Comment

your welcome

Comment

and good luck and i wish if u find your card in the mail tomorrow when you open the mail box

Comment

I wish I could but unfortunetely i couldn't receive it today either. lets see.....

Comment

when did you send your I-751 and what centar?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation