Desperate for advise

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both you Dmartmar and SOM are judging without a clue!! How dare you judge me or my wife? How did the two of you become experts on human interactions? Is it that you have not gotten laid in a while? And because of that you sit in front of a computer bashing people who need honest advise. As I posted in my previous discussion, please live a little, travel, go see other places and other cultures, this world is really beatiful and there's plenty of human beings out there that can probably sweeten your lives a little. I've known my current wife for years (before she got married the first time) and I knew when I decided to go live with her that my life wasn't going to be easy but all the love that she has to give and all the attention that I get from my wife is payment enough for the hassle of having to cope with this very outdated and ridiculous immigration system.

Comment

Nobody's judging you.

But both SOM and I know what we're talking about and what's really behind an abusive husband when it comes to immigration.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation