more evidence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    OK, it certainly sounds to me like you've sent sufficient evidence, cryper. I'd suggest you try out visajourney.com or immigrate2us.net. You're likely to get more assistance over there from people that have gone through the experience.

I have been through it myself, but we'd been married for over 9 years (and were doing CP rather than AOS) and didn't really require any evidence other than our marriage certificate - I took a pile to the interview but they just waved it away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is very good advice. You will get more help on the other forums that this one.

Comment

for mr son of michael
      sir, my name did not come of the utility bills we just added it pretty late in about 2008. we do have only 2 bank a/c's. would not having any kids be a factor???
      thanks for everyones help.

Comment

ANYTHING can be evidence. The one poster above made a good remark; they want to see the most recent evidence; after the initial interview up to today. Something as simple as a library card or a video store rental card that shows your address on it is evidence. Junk mail is evidence showing that you share the same address. The latest utility bills are good if both names are on it (hint add it now). Kids would help but not essential. Photos in the house together is good. Do you have a dog/cat/fish that you bought together; show the receipt. Credit cards together. Vacation pictures together. Insurance cards together. Insurance policies naming each other as beneficiaries. Do not just send it what you did already, they are asking for more. Send all you got plus more; and most recent.

Comment

Added in 2008? Not a good sign.

Comment

Never put your wifes name on your house, expecially an immigrant. That would be dumb and unnecessary.

Comment

Never let your wife take 1) Your house 2) Your children 3) Your dog; in reverse order. Your dog is the number one priority; he is loyal and kind. Your kids are the key to avoiding paying excessive child support. Your house is a key financial asset.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation