Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also

One Of those People That approached Me. Mentioned That The Mother Was CROOK! The Mother Came Here To Usa 16 Years Ago And Not Once In 16 Years Went Back To Visit Her Children! Why? I was Told Because She couldnt Go back, Before she she came To America, She Stole Thousands Of Dollars In Gold And Jewelry From Others In the Philippines! IVE SEEN The Jewelry!!! They Told Me It was From A Business She Had There! supposedly Those People In The Philippines Hav'nt Forgotten And Are awaiting Her return! But My Own Country Has Let Me Down! SAD!!!! My Dreams For My Only Son Sooo Different Than This!!!

ONE GOAL!!!! get The Family Here!!! lye/Cheat/Steal whatever You Can To offer To The family! HUSBAND = Expendable!!!! Great Actors They are!!! Know More About Us And Our System Than we do!!!!

SAD!!!

One Of those People That approached Me. Mentioned That The Mother Was CROOK! The Mother Came Here To Usa 16 Years Ago And Not Once In 16 Years Went Back To Visit Her Children! Why? I was Told Because She couldnt Go back, Before she she came To America, She Stole Thousands Of Dollars In Gold And Jewelry From Others In the Philippines! IVE SEEN The Jewelry!!! They Told Me It was From A Business She Had There! supposedly Those People In The Philippines Hav'nt Forgotten And Are awaiting Her return! But My Own Country Has Let Me Down! SAD!!!! My Dreams For My Only Son Sooo Different Than This!!!

ONE GOAL!!!! get The Family Here!!! lye/Cheat/Steal whatever You Can To offer To The family! HUSBAND = Expendable!!!! Great Actors They are!!! Know More About Us And Our System Than we do!!!!

SAD!!!

Comment

Why Not Pawn All That Jewelry And Buy An Airline Ticket Back To The Philippines?

Comment

Cheap jewelry is not entirely bad, especially when you have taste and know how to correctly recognize the quality. Looking at the varieties of custom pendants. I realized that there is no need to overpay for expensive jewelry.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation