Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you find the hidden email?

Do you have quantitative skills or know someone who does? You can find this hidden gift worth up to $25,000! This is not a chance game! All you have to do is: solve the math problems, find the hidden treasure and keep it. What are you waiting for? People all over the world are hunting for this treasure. Join them right now, right here www.mathtwists.com.

Note: if you are Mr. **** Cheney, please contact us for more information on how to hunt safely.

Do you have quantitative skills or know someone who does? You can find this hidden gift worth up to $25,000! This is not a chance game! All you have to do is: solve the math problems, find the hidden treasure and keep it. What are you waiting for? People all over the world are hunting for this treasure. Join them right now, right here www.mathtwists.com.

Note: if you are Mr. **** Cheney, please contact us for more information on how to hunt safely.

Comment

Who are you trying to fool here, Kumna?!
      This "math problem" you put for competition is way TOO SIMPLE to expect US$25.000 for solving it.
      You are only trying to sell your book and get $25 in your deep fraudulent pocket (how else one can find the value of HERRA?).

People !!!

Don't waste your time and money, don't buy Kumna's books !!!
      Buy mine !!!

Here is my Crown-Jewel Book !!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/187...lance&n=283155

The rest of my books are here:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...31#73410185131

Comment

Hello my friends,

Please check with your local public libraries for a copy of the book if you would like to participate in the competition but cannot afford it.

I will shortly add new updates on the website for some clues on how to find the hidden treausre. You can order the book 24/7 at www.mathtwists.com

Additionnally, there some fun ideas in the book that will amaze you. Who knows, maybe you will discover your calling after reading it.

Good luck to those still in the process of immigration matters.

Those who are currently green card holders, enjoy your break time until next round for citizenship.

Those already citizen, I commend you for staying on the board and supporting people in need.

As for born us citizens, we love you!

So, love us back and dont forget to order your copy of this wonderful book today at www.mathtwists.com

Comment

Kumna, who are you?
          Do you have REAL SCIENTIFIC CREDENTIALS?
          If so WHAT KIND? WHAT SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION ARE YOU WITH?

If you are a for REAL I would be glad to meet and talk to you.

But don't B.S. me - I will know anyway & right away.

And yes, I am "ImmortalE" (Apparently someone missed sense of humour and complained to admin about my highly expressive posts so my account got suspended).

IE

Comment

Prometheus,

You made some good points.

I intentionally did not disclose who I am and what my credentials are nor what scientific organization I am with.

My aim in publishing this book is to do something unusual and see how people react to it. Of course, when it is all said and done, each participant will receive a free downloable copy of the solution book along with the answers to the questions you just asked.

Am I trying to fool you? Absolutely not!

Is the book all about the prize? Absolutelly not!

Will you get the prize if you are the first to solve the problems? Absolutelly yes!

Will you become a better person after you read the book? I am totally confident!

Are you willing to take the risk? That decision is absolutely up to you!

Do you want to buy a copy of the book? Visit www.mathtwists.com

Peace!

Comment

Prometheus,

By the way, I am for real. In couple of months you will see the book's ad in movie theaters if you ever happen to go to the movies.

Additionnally, the press release is about to come out! That will eventually give you an idea.

I would be glad to talk with you too.

However, I usually like to talk to people who can bow or have been to the east.

Can you bow Prometheus?

Have you been to the east Prometheus?

One answer will be enough for me to know what you are about! After I get your answer, we will take it from there!

Peace.

Comment

No, I never happen to go to movies.
                Please cut the c r a p, Kumna

If you are with US RECOGNIZED scientifical body and have your credentials, then we can talk.

Best Regards,
                IE

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs