Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep RIR or abandon for PERM?

Not sure if results from PERM applications have started coming out yet but, I have a RIR application pending. Since the application my company has done a retitling in the company and I ended up with a new title. This leads leads me to think that it is possible my RIR apps cannot be converted to PERM. Lets assume that for now.

DOes it make sense to abandon the RIR application and start over with a PERM application?

My RIR case was sent to one of the backlog centers and I am in the EB3 category from Belize.

My company is willing to do whatever I want them to do and they will pay for it too. They just want it over with.

Thanks
    Jasguild

Not sure if results from PERM applications have started coming out yet but, I have a RIR application pending. Since the application my company has done a retitling in the company and I ended up with a new title. This leads leads me to think that it is possible my RIR apps cannot be converted to PERM. Lets assume that for now.

DOes it make sense to abandon the RIR application and start over with a PERM application?

My RIR case was sent to one of the backlog centers and I am in the EB3 category from Belize.

My company is willing to do whatever I want them to do and they will pay for it too. They just want it over with.

Thanks
    Jasguild

Comment

according to my knowledge i think you can apply in perm with a diffrent position in the same company or viseversa.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation