Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Year Ban/New Chance for Some???

I haven't written on this web site lately because I have been with the rest of you, very discussed about these families that have been broken up, my brother-in-law was deported out of the country, does anyone know if now they are going to get to reunite with there husband's, brothers, and family members. He has an I-129 approved, like a lot of them but they still say if you have lived in the country over 5 years and "they" the INS deported you can you now come back with a fine and good graces?

I haven't written on this web site lately because I have been with the rest of you, very discussed about these families that have been broken up, my brother-in-law was deported out of the country, does anyone know if now they are going to get to reunite with there husband's, brothers, and family members. He has an I-129 approved, like a lot of them but they still say if you have lived in the country over 5 years and "they" the INS deported you can you now come back with a fine and good graces?

Comment

i hope your family member is successfull in re entering the country, but i would say that if he illegaly stayed for more then2 years, then he will be ban for 10 years..i think he could file something to i.n.s that could ask permission to re enter but those kind of provision are rarely granted unless you have a superb case...hopefully your family member gets the chance to re enter.

Comment

to reunite with there husband's

Before you brother- in -law invites other people in his life, he should of think what will happen next and how much stability his has to start a family.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation