Illegals now getting arrested by police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hold it right there Acelaw, i never direspected you, now you are the moron, i pay $22000 a year in tuition only and i have support from my family back home so i don't need to deal with you the moron, i'm not a public charge, go look for people who really come here for welfare benefits and to spend Americans tax dollars. You're acting like if you're the only one living in this country, imagine yourself from Chili and you came here because your home country ain't good enough to secure a meal everyday, then you come to the US and try to work hard like most of those poor poeple out here, would you take **** from anyone? i don't think so, so think and put yourself in each situation before you open your mouth, or should i say selfish bas****

Comment

moondin you are a retard and ignorant.

Comment

Gluhbirne,

My respect to you! Excellent argument, you make perfect sense. I'm glad to see there are decent, educated people. Keep it up and don't loose your temper like the opposition.

Comment

"Unemployment in US is now lower than at the moment Clinton won presidential elections"
          "This is a SHAME that in the United States the most talented and hard- working people cannot get a green card"

These 2 statements fell in lack of any knowledge whatsoever.
          And I'm sorry I don't mean to be disrespectful but hellooo.....
          First of all, the US recession, officially begun in 2001 and the Unemployment rate is 5.7% (Mar 2004). Second of all, did someone heard of a census of some sort to determine that "the most talented and hard- working people cannot get a green card".???
          Please if you want to debate at least bring some real facts. I do have a green card and I am talented, professional and hard working. So don't go there saying than only illegal are hard working and talented. One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other one.

Comment

Update :

Illegal Aliens and Local Police

The hunt for terrorists lurking in the US has started to break down an old and needless wall in law enforcement. These days, local and state police increasingly are helping federal agents locate or catch illegal aliens.

Before Sept. 11, most police wanted little or nothing to do with enforcing the nation's immigration laws. Cities such as Chicago even have explicit "don't ask" policies for city employees, including police, in handling illegal immigrants.

But the US Department of Homeland Security needs more eyes and ears to locate more than 8 million illegal immigrants in the US, some of whom are suspected of plotting terrorist attacks. So the department has supported moves among the nation's 600,000 state and local law enforcement officers to add immigration crimes to the list of offenses they watch for.

Highway patrol officers in Alabama, for example, have partnered with Homeland Security, and now have authority to arrest and detain illegal immigrants. Just last month, police across the country assisted federal agents in locating some 2,000 illegal immigrants.

Critics are right to suggest, however, that such police action should take place only with safeguards in place to prevent racial profiling and after training in immigration law enforcement. Some immigration issues, such as overstaying a visa, are civil violations, not criminal, and involve complicated laws.

Further, many police officers have developed good relations with the immigrant community over time, and those relationships will need careful tending if more police begin arresting illegal immigrants.

Still, enforcing US immigration laws at all levels of government is just the kind of cooperation that can help make the US safer.

Comment

I just wasted my time reading 3 pages worth of attacs and insults. What happened to 'Illegals now getting arrested by police'? I understand that not everyone will agree with each other, - it is a fact of life. But, lowereing down to name calling and bypassing simple etiquette makes NONE of the offenders any more respectful in my eyes. I might be wrong, but calling one another .itch and MoFo does not earn you any respect nor give any future credibility...
              Hope everyone has a better day today !
              ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

...as my granny used to say
                "blowing someone else's candle light wont make you's bright any lighter"

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation