X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with fingerprints

Hi..
    my husband is a chef and frequently has cuts on his fingers. He immigrated here from europe 13 years ago..and now need to renew his 10 year greencard which expired in dec 2005.
    We waited for the appointment 3 hours away...went and they couldnt take his prints because he had a cut on his thumb. We went back a few weeks later and they couldnt take his prints because he had a small cut..not seen with the eye...on his ring finger
    now, they said he has one more time to come back and if it doesnt work he has to wait 4 months and re apply and pay all the fees again..
    i dont know what to do.... he tries to keeep his fingers protected,
    anyone else had this problem?
    his card is expired and we were plannig a trip to europe in may?? they said they could give him a sticker on it that he is inthe process, but i dont know if we shoudl chance it.

Hi..
    my husband is a chef and frequently has cuts on his fingers. He immigrated here from europe 13 years ago..and now need to renew his 10 year greencard which expired in dec 2005.
    We waited for the appointment 3 hours away...went and they couldnt take his prints because he had a cut on his thumb. We went back a few weeks later and they couldnt take his prints because he had a small cut..not seen with the eye...on his ring finger
    now, they said he has one more time to come back and if it doesnt work he has to wait 4 months and re apply and pay all the fees again..
    i dont know what to do.... he tries to keeep his fingers protected,
    anyone else had this problem?
    his card is expired and we were plannig a trip to europe in may?? they said they could give him a sticker on it that he is inthe process, but i dont know if we shoudl chance it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation