Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Machines Outside of DHS

I work next door to a DHS building & walked over to buy a soda in the afternoon. Of course the place is like a ghost town since DHS only works halfdays. I plug in my money and no soda comes out. The coin return doesnt return my money. I think this is a conspiracy waged against us to perhaps help finance the war in Iraq or worse yet to pay for DHS' worker golf games on friday afternoons.

Question: Who can help me blow the lid wide open on this conspiracy to defraud grints - and in my case an american who just happens to work next door to a DHS? Outrage

I work next door to a DHS building & walked over to buy a soda in the afternoon. Of course the place is like a ghost town since DHS only works halfdays. I plug in my money and no soda comes out. The coin return doesnt return my money. I think this is a conspiracy waged against us to perhaps help finance the war in Iraq or worse yet to pay for DHS' worker golf games on friday afternoons.

Question: Who can help me blow the lid wide open on this conspiracy to defraud grints - and in my case an american who just happens to work next door to a DHS? Outrage

Comment

This has nothing to do with a conspiracy other than what you have created in your feeble, ignorant mind. All you have to do is look at the vending machine and locate the sticker that has the vendor's info. There, you will find the name of the vendor, the contact number and some other info. Contact the vendor, give you name, date and time of incident, and a brief discription of the problem.

If than does not work, go to the office in the morning, walk to the general info booth, or security booth, ask to see who is responsible fot the vending machine, tell the person the problem, and ask politely for a refund.

This is contingent that no political views are exchanged, you are not stonned, drunk, or mentally deranged, and most importantly, you dif not try to put in fake money that anti-government groups use.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hey Hudson - sarcasm has escaped you? Yes I'm going to call Pepsi and demand a 50 cent check. Or march through the line of grints I see every morning and demand to speak to the supervisor. Lighten up Hitler, shouldnt you be ordering a bride from Russia or something?

Comment

I think you should put up a sign over the soda machine to caution those who use it that the machine actualy disperses metaphores of govt bureacracy output as opposed to soda. The cost of obtaining said knowledge is equal to the price of a soda.

Forms should be available but for no real reason. Also, someone should be employed at a high wage to sit in front of the soda machine and answer questions as to what kinds of coins are acceptable. Of course no one should expect that this individual will give correct information or be able to answer anything not related to coins required for operation

I think it would be most appropriate though if the soda machine was given its own banner and maybe even a badge. **** lets give it police powers to boot. Finally please note that anyone who tries to remove said machine will at BEST be chastised and called a traitor.

Comment

What a bunch of ****sters

Comment

Hey Hudson - sarcasm has escaped you? Yes I'm going to call Pepsi and demand a 50 cent check. Or march through the line of grints I see every morning and demand to speak to the supervisor. Lighten up Hitler, shouldnt you be ordering a bride from Russia or something?
              Apparently, you were the one who was upset losing 50 cents, probably like a %1.25. And since you were upset and irrationally blamed it on somenthing that has nothing to do with it was the only reason why I made the suggestion.

2. Apparently, you have no people skills and probably work at a miminum paying job to boot.

3. I am already married for 5+ years and a child. My wife is not from Russia but from the PRC. She has more grit in her on her smallest finger than you have had in your lifetime.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Another ****ster bites the dust

Comment

Stop the fight folks. That soda machine is a monitoring machine. Nowadays, don't trust everything that you see especially buildings close to DHS. Also, give those guys a break 'cause they might be busy mapping out plans for Lebanon.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation