X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT LETTER FOR SECOND INTERVIEW

HI,
    I HAD INTERVIEW IN LAST AUG AND GOT ANSWER WE WILL MAIL U DECISION. NOW I GOT ANOTHER NOTICE for interview which is on 2nd NOV. but the problem is in the last interview there were a problem coz my first wife was died and my lawyer forgot to mention this in I-485 application but at the time of interview i had her death certificate so i gave to the immi officer. Now they asked me to bring my first wife's identification but i dont know wat does it mean wat kind of identification. i have my first marriage's pictures watelse tehy need. can anybody suggest me wat does this mean "identification of first wife".
    i will appreciate any advice.
    sorry for the uppercase letters.

HI,
    I HAD INTERVIEW IN LAST AUG AND GOT ANSWER WE WILL MAIL U DECISION. NOW I GOT ANOTHER NOTICE for interview which is on 2nd NOV. but the problem is in the last interview there were a problem coz my first wife was died and my lawyer forgot to mention this in I-485 application but at the time of interview i had her death certificate so i gave to the immi officer. Now they asked me to bring my first wife's identification but i dont know wat does it mean wat kind of identification. i have my first marriage's pictures watelse tehy need. can anybody suggest me wat does this mean "identification of first wife".
    i will appreciate any advice.
    sorry for the uppercase letters.

Comment

I think that by identification of your first wife they mean her passport or birth certificate or any other kind of identification where they can see her citinzenship or status!!! good luck on your second interview

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation