Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years of marriage , she left me , EAD expired ,I need help

Hi this is my baaaad history I'm still married since October 2003 I was with an expired I130 and got married with an USC ..everything was fine we went to the enterview , and the UICS sent a letter saying we have to appeal they were needding more things like pictures (my wife does not like pictures) well , she walk out , she is with someone else now , she does not want to know nothing about me and the inmigration process also she is pregnant , the baby is not mine , I am still living at the same house , my EAD is allready expired .I do not kow what to do. . . .

Hi this is my baaaad history I'm still married since October 2003 I was with an expired I130 and got married with an USC ..everything was fine we went to the enterview , and the UICS sent a letter saying we have to appeal they were needding more things like pictures (my wife does not like pictures) well , she walk out , she is with someone else now , she does not want to know nothing about me and the inmigration process also she is pregnant , the baby is not mine , I am still living at the same house , my EAD is allready expired .I do not kow what to do. . . .

Comment

Try getting your ead renewed, although should have done it 90 days prior to expiration. As for you GC, it looks doubtful.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation