Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC holder entering Canada

When an American green card holder enter Canada by air from Romania, do the Canadian immigration officer stamp the passport of green card holder or they just look at the green card validity and let him in without stamping his passport? The passport will expire after two month is it a problem?

When an American green card holder enter Canada by air from Romania, do the Canadian immigration officer stamp the passport of green card holder or they just look at the green card validity and let him in without stamping his passport? The passport will expire after two month is it a problem?

Comment

Be careful in Canada, many of them have mental problems

Comment

Why does it matter whether they stamp your passport or not? American immigration will stamp your passport when you reenter this country.

Comment

Actually they will probably never enter Canada, just transfer planes so why worry?

Comment

Антон, buy some cuban sigars to smoke and Absent to cons
            ume
            there !!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cuban cigars are great. Legal in Canada? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think they are. In fact, it's my understanding that Canadians are able to travel directly to Cuba. Possibly Mexicans as well. See, e.g., http://www.canadacuba.ca/ustravelers/uscubatravel.php (pro-Cuba site advocating that American travel restrictions be lifted).

Comment

lerka ti ruskoe gavno, urod! pshel nahuy otsuda gandon desheviy! <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lerka Я:
                Антон, buy some cuban sigars to smoke and Absent to cons
                ume
                there !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                never give up!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Antton:
                  When an American green card holder enter Canada by air from Romania, do the Canadian immigration officer stamp the passport of green card holder or they just look at the green card validity and let him in without stamping his passport? The passport will expire after two month is it a problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Green Card holder is one who normally lives and works in the US. So if the passport is about to expire it should not be a problem because the GC holder who is now resident of USA has to get it renewed from the Consulate of his previous country of residence. But as far as I know you might need a Visa to enter the Canada if you are entring by air directly from another country other than the US. It is a good thing to check it with the Canadian High Commission.

Comment

I remember Canada. Lots of bears.

I dont see aproblem at all with the situation - my 2 cents in Canadian.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation