• Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    car reverse parking camera with display price in india

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goinghome2009:
    I will withdraw the 130 petition when I'm at the US embassy in my country. ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I-130 is not your petition, so you can't withdraw it either. Anyway, it was denied, so I don't see a point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goinghome2009:
    While I'm in my homecountry, my recently naturalized parents will be sponsoring me instead. I read that the 130 for me will be approved based on family preference, but that my adjustment of status will be difficult. Is that true? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    How old are you?
    Why would this adjustment of status (or getting visa like in your case) be difficult? You did not become your parents' daughter/son a few months back with the purpose to immigrate, did you? Right after your AOS based on marriage failed?! If you played by the rules so far, I don't see a problem...

You are just lucky to have more options...

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Well, since you are getting divorced, the USCIS will look more closely at a new application for AOS using a different avenue. Better to apply for a visa, but then the DOS will also look closely at it as well.

Leave a comment:

• Theone
    replied
    AoS does nor come into it, you would enter with an immigrant visa.

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    After having attended the initial AOS interview, and revealing that my us citizen spouse and I are headed for divorce, I received 485 denial notice. The 130 was denied as well. My original status was F-1, with D/S, but now, I have nothing. I don't plan on appealing the denial.

I am headed back before I accrue unlawful presence. I will withdraw the 130 petition when I'm at the US embassy in my country.

While I'm in my homecountry, my recently naturalized parents will be sponsoring me instead. I read that their 130 will be approved, but that my adjustment of status will be difficult. Is that true? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does this have to do with Obama Impeachment?

Leave a comment:

• goinghome2009
    replied
    After having attended the initial AOS interview, and revealing that my us citizen spouse and I are headed for divorce, I received 485 denial notice. The 130 was denied as well. My original status was F-1, with D/S, but now, I have nothing. I don't plan on appealing the denial.

I am headed back before I accrue unlawful presence. I will withdraw the 130 petition when I'm at the US embassy in my country.

While I'm in my homecountry, my recently naturalized parents will be sponsoring me instead. I read that the 130 for me will be approved based on family preference, but that my adjustment of status will be difficult. Is that true?

Leave a comment:

• goinghome2009
    started a topic AOS denied and headed home

AOS denied and headed home

While I'm in my homecountry, my recently naturalized parents will be sponsoring me instead. I read that the 130 for me will be approved based on family preference, but that my adjustment of status will be difficult. Is that true?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney