Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens next

to make my story short, I am married to an amercian citizen for 4 years now. I have filed for my Conditional removal etc ... after we receive the letter from the INS saying that my request has been approved. What happens next.

to make my story short, I am married to an amercian citizen for 4 years now. I have filed for my Conditional removal etc ... after we receive the letter from the INS saying that my request has been approved. What happens next.

Comment

HI

Are you saying you applied joint petition for I751 for removal of conditions. When did you apply and what service center did you apply at?

Were you issued an approval .. if so what was the timeline at the service center.

Comment

After the conditions are removed you get the divorce and bring your real boyfriend over

Comment

To answer you "4now" you must apply by sending in your form by mail and then you will receive a letter from the INS providing you with an extension of one year. During that time you must wait until they send you your approval by mail also. It took me almost 2 years for them to process my papers.

Comment

Hi if u got approval then u go to local BCIS office with 2 photographs and give it there, they do fingerprinting and take ur expired GC ... put a stamp in ur passport and u receive ur 10 yrs permenant GC by mail in couple of days...Good luck ...Pasha

Comment

Clarita

You mis understood me . I know the process. I am simply asking for your timeline and serv. center for others here who are interested in 751 aproval timelines. I was trying to ascertain if you had been aproved by a Ser center or not. By the Way Congratulations! Follow Pasha's advice . the letter should have instructed you to do what he has told you.

It sounds like you used Vermont Ser Center with a 2year timeline of approval.. is that correct? When did you send in your 751 ap,, year and month? And it sounds like you were lucky not to have had a second interview as many do.

Have you filed the N-400 for citizenship yet?

In anyway, Good luck in your life here in the future and 4ever.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation