wait time n400

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    was the interview tough or okay in your eyes ?? <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iowa_MD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    hi all has anyone applied fo us citizenship recently if so how long did it take.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mailed application Feb. 11, 2011.
    USCIS received date: Feb 16, 2011.
    Notice date: Feb 17, 2011
    Biometrics: March 23, 2011
    Test: May 27, 2011. Passed both English and Civics test. Was given the N-652 -- which states that my application has been recommended for approval. Waiting for schedule of Oath Ceremony. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The interview was easy/okay. I answered the first 6 questions correctly. The officer made me read a sentence which was actually a question. Then she made me write another sentence which was actually the answer to the question.
    Then, she talked about her life, and asked about mine. She said she was not going to look at the documents that I brought with me. She then congratulated me, and said that the Oath ceremony that I would be attending will be in my state of residence. (I live close to St. Louis, MO, where I was interviewed, but live across the river in Illinois). The interview was over in less than fifteen minutes.

Comment

where are you from Originally if i may ask . I am from Ireland myself .Have gc since 1989 wow long time .. thank you for responding also ..
      Regards and thanks,
      Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

The FBI, ICE, and the POLICE don't make MISTAKES!!! get this through your diapers on your head towel head 'brit'.

Comment

why simple statement be so rude why , explain . Do nit hide hehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNkZEX_iBY4
          hind the words .
          Regards and thanks,

Comment

yes they do, Aand remember awe are all human, with aheart that beats within us , some are blessed withe more Class and Education than others , From our home countries etc . "Never judge another till you have walked a mile in my shoes" okay .
            Regards and thanks,

Comment

Why are u so negative , re towel heads etc . Maybe Homeland security should track your comments and chat with you . You seem full of hate towards others , Why ?? This site is for sharing and caring . WE have no rite right to disrespact an other okay please . We are in a Recesion hard times in europe and the USa so relkax. Lets all be nice tro each other please. I know i made some spelling mistakes here feel free to Comment.
              Regards and thanks,

Comment

Police don't make mistakes eh No Brain?

We all pay for police mistakes

Try a google search before spouting off ignorant junk next time.

Hudson was partly right. The FBI delayed the background checks because they were deemed "not important" enough and old software they were using at the time was causing a "hit" on the automated namecheck system causing certain names to be flagged as of fictitious possible interest. That meant a manual search by an analyst had to be done and more than 2.7 million names alone were sent back to the FBI in 2002 to be re-checked. That was the beginning of the FBI namecheck fiasco.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

where are you from Originally if i may ask . I am from Ireland myself .Have gc since 1989 wow long time .. thank you for responding also .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  I am from the Philippines and came here in 2003, on a H1B visa to do my residency training in Texas.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation