Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about I-130 and I-485

I recently help my wife filled the application. does that means I should be signing the forms as requested: There is this one question some place of these forms that says" signed if some one other then applicant" should sign. should I be signing this form?
    second question is I pland to file I-130 and 485 together should I also be filling this with my local INS office??
    Thanks

I recently help my wife filled the application. does that means I should be signing the forms as requested: There is this one question some place of these forms that says" signed if some one other then applicant" should sign. should I be signing this form?
    second question is I pland to file I-130 and 485 together should I also be filling this with my local INS office??
    Thanks

Comment

Hello Rickhoss

so glad to hear that you are finally having wife file those papers 4u! You guys are self preparing the forms so you dont sign in that place. That is reserved for if a preparer or someone other than yourselves were filling the forms out.

Now ..in the past you said wife didnt have enough to be a sponser for you.. Hope that has changed or you have sponser for yourself. This form I-864 has to be submitted at the time with the I-130/I-485 to be considered for adj of status. also the biographic forms 325A for both you and spouse. the I-765 form so that you can get proper credentials for work. (ead). I dont know what serv center u are.. but if it is one that does aos fairly quick, then you will need to submit the I-693 medical form with the package, or depending upon local office procedure .. you may be able to bring un-opened medical envelope to interview.

that should get u started. check USCIS site for more instructions about filing AOs

Good Luck.

Btw, how have u been.. havent seen any funny stories from u lately.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation