X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Iperson

Iperson,

Since you don't get it anyway why I have the Avatar I have (and I do not expect you to ever understand), why don't you do something useful with your time.
    Here I will provide you a link, and you can spend hours over hours shopping for deployed soldiers, instead of thinking about my Avatar.

http://www.treatsfortroops.com

And while we have that conversation, would you mind telling me what YOU with being here contributed to this great country? What do you have to offer the US?

Iperson,

Since you don't get it anyway why I have the Avatar I have (and I do not expect you to ever understand), why don't you do something useful with your time.
    Here I will provide you a link, and you can spend hours over hours shopping for deployed soldiers, instead of thinking about my Avatar.

http://www.treatsfortroops.com

And while we have that conversation, would you mind telling me what YOU with being here contributed to this great country? What do you have to offer the US?

Comment

most likley iperson offered discount BJs while she was allegedly attending school in the US, after she lied to our embassy folks about her so-called plans to return to beautiful downtown Warsaw after she graduated.....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
        most likley iperson offered discount BJs while she was allegedly attending school in the US, after she lied to our embassy folks about her so-called plans to return to beautiful downtown Warsaw after she graduated..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        S12, a.k.a. Sicko,
        Did you do something of the sort when you worked for a law firm, or immigration or whatever agency it was when you assisted applicants with their immigration forms?????????
        Did you bribe them to give you a BJ and you got caught and terminated??????????????
        So you have a hatred/paranoia of all illegals and foreiners because you lost your job?????????
        Commie Pinko
        Low I. Queue
        Inquiring Minds Want To Know!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources