Where's Jean?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you jean. I think that they need to know where these 11 million immigrants reside for security reasons. The only way to know where these illegals reside is to legalize them. That is the only way to keep track of them.
    Also a lot of the illegals work low paid jobs and most of them get paid under the table. Than why not legalize them so they can bring some revenue to this country just like the rest of us do.
    And Jeff you want the educated ones to come here. And do what take over your job? The educated ones would be willing to work at a lower salary than you would.
    I think we need the uneducated ones to build the country more than we need the educated ones.

Comment

Which revenues are you refering to? Not all illegals are paid under the table you know? And to top it off, even if they paid taxes, they falls into the low income category with minimal taxes, and yet they consume more in social assistance just like those folks in welfare. Its the rest of the taxpayers that have to subsidized them, while the business reap the all the benefits and profits.

I'm a bit amused by McCain statement at the labor union meeting, saying Americans "won't be able to do the agricultural job, for $50/hr"....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation