Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751 format

Just curious, what is the best format to file this form and evidence? also how about sending an al*** with around 30 pictures, CIS says they will return the original documents, thanks for your input.

Just curious, what is the best format to file this form and evidence? also how about sending an al*** with around 30 pictures, CIS says they will return the original documents, thanks for your input.

Comment

You should send 30 DVDs instead. This is XXIst century, wake up!

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

Immigration clearly states, it does not view any kinds of dvd's or tapes sent to them and hey ask not to do so.
        Imiagine,how many applications and forms they review,and they are already soooo behind.You think they can afford to waste time on tapes? dvd? lol

They say "they will return all documents back to you" if they are the original.Copies I guess they keep for a while.
        AS far pictures goes I am not sure.I am sending them black and white photo copies,from a copier...I also included few 8*10 colo pics,and hope I'll get them back as well

Comment

I went to Office Depot and put an order for color photo copies of around 70 pictures of us, better safe than sorry

Comment

Yea,either way...to me color copied pics where a bit too expensive.But I also have around 80 pics covering 6 year relationship and marriage together.
            I figured 80 pics and coulple 8*10 color pics are fine.
            If you think of it...lots of people do not even sent any kind of pics and are being approved,even when they file a waiver lol.
            Still havent figured that out,and the I751 from,does not even give sending pictures as example lol...weird huh.Not to mention,pics usually speak a thousand words

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation