X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustBobby
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    No American man is an abuser..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was just reading treads...and SoM, I think you need to fix this post, sorry but Abuse has NO nationality, and no Im not taking this out of context, you said it, read it slow..not jumping on ya, i just think ya typed too fast mebbe sorta like No
    american man in his right mind....

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    That's one...

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    My friend already left...

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    There is no (legal) duty to have to pay to send the fraudster home. I am serious. I will pay any conditional permanet resident who is the "victim of abuse" for their airfare toi return home. So far, not one abuse victim has accepted my offer. Not too many abuse victims out there. Of the millions of abuse victims who are willing to leave their spouses, not one is willing to leave the USA. Hmmmm....

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    No American man is an abuser and neither am I as evidenced by the excellent advice I have given here. I will go one further step to help victims of abuse.

I will save the life of any person that is a conditional permanent resident who is being abused ny their spouse. I will pay, out of my own pocket, one-way airfare back home to any abused conditional PR to escape their abuser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi SOM,

This is a joke, right? It's unnecessary, my friend left the USA and her spouse paid for that. That was part of his duty in bringing her here.

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    No American man is an abuser and neither am I as evidenced by the excellent advice I have given here. I will go one further step to help victims of abuse.

I will save the life of any person that is a conditional permanent resident who is being abused ny their spouse. I will pay, out of my own pocket, one-way airfare back home to any abused conditional PR to escape their abuser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's what's in your heart. I say your a great American.
    Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied

I will save the life of any person that is a conditional permanent resident who is being abused ny their spouse. I will pay, out of my own pocket, one-way airfare back home to any abused conditional PR to escape their abuser.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So in conclusion, I do believe that there are genuine cases out there to benefit from VAWA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not one of them !

Leave a comment:

• dalex
    replied
    or take my example. I've been emotionally abused by my american wife, and only the people who have been in my situation know what I mean. I started to feel handicapped because of my immigration status, and I felt like my wife had the upper hand in all issues, and she took advantage of this and manipulated me. I did not know of VAWA until I started seeking treatment and met a social worker who specifically deals with victims of rape and domestic violence. It's been 3months and 2weeks since our first session and she helped me tremendously, and I'm seeing her weekly. Number one, if I was a fraudster, she would've caught with my act and refuse to see me. I am so grateful to this woman because she helped me get out of a grave.

She was the one who told me about VAWA and got me into this. Before I met her, I just wanted to get rid of my wife and disappear. I also lived here for about 7 years, finished college here and would like to make a life for myself here. So in my case, VAWA would give me the opportunity to be a productive member of the US society. I've never cheated the government, I'm an honest person, I've had several awards signed by Bush, and I graduated with a pretty high GPA that would get me to work for a decent investment bank. I was doing all this for me and my wife, but my wife thought that she would get more satisfaction by making me feel miserable. I see it clearly now how happy she was when she'd make me miserable and put me down.

So in conclusion, I do believe that there are genuine cases out there to benefit from VAWA.
    Thank you for reading my post

Leave a comment:

• unique
    replied
    Big Bad Mike,

I think your half right.
    The one's who are complaining about abuse, are in general opportunists trying to get the GC reward (as you say). I agree with you 100%. If your marriage is no good, go home!!! After all, you came here only to be with your beloved spouse. Right? e.g. "coptic dentist" the master of deceit himself (he even fooled you).

That's because your hate for illegal aliens, is exceeded only by your hate for women.

The irony is this.
    The real victims of abuse are not the one's complaining. They don't, because they don't know how, don't know they can, and may not have the means to complain. If someone (especially a woman) comes from the third world, a place where they have been oppressed since birth. They may physically be in America, but they are not living the American dream as we all are. I contend that most of these women are the wives of naturalized US citizens. Who abused them at home, and think they still can, because they are above US law.

I believe that most native born American men, would not want to abuse a woman.
    SOM, you might be one of the few exceptions who would.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">First, marriage doesn't happen overnight, there is the dating time... moving in together time.. in short you should had enough time knowing each other... enough reason to marry each other and stay together.

A. We dated one year; she pressured me on the marriage

Second,you swear to God and the judge that you love this person for better or for worst. You swear to the UICS officials that your marriage is not a fraud.

A. It was a unilateral fraud; not bilateral

Third Marriage has it's ups and downs ..if you love each other from the day you met you'll try the hardest to work it out.

A. I did

Fourth, If it didn't work out you have to talk and settle whats gonna be for your divorce find a lawyer settle what you have ( againn that's if you really did love each other)

A. I divorced her long time ago

Fifth ... move on with your life be so far far away to heal your wounds.Find somebody else wonderful that will love you.
    or go home ... there is no place like home. Don't waste your time seeking being bitter seeking justice just move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A. I am not bitter and have met many many wonderful pwoplw and I have moved on long time ago

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    To...SOM
    You have answered all the confusion I had on my thoughts in reading all this Fraud and Victims of violence etc.

I apologize to some I don't mean to disrespect others feeling
    but i keep wondering why put this as a burden in your life.

First, marriage doesn't happen overnight, there is the dating time... moving in together time.. in short you should had enough time knowing each other... enough reason to marry each other and stay together.

Second,you swear to God and the judge that you love this person for better or for worst. You swear to the UICS officials that your marriage is not a fraud.

Third Marriage has it's ups and downs ..if you love each other
    from the day you met you'll try the hardest to work it out.

Fourth, If it didn't work out you have to talk and settle whats gonna be for your divorce find a lawyer settle what you have ( againn that's if you really did love each other)

Fifth ... move on with your life be so far far away to heal your wounds.Find somebody else wonderful that will love you.
    or go home ... there is no place like home. Don't waste your time seeking being bitter seeking justice just move on.

The world has more huge and serious problem. Consider yourself lucky you learned your mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    I would never say that and I think it is wrong.

I would say God Bless the whole world. Or God Bless America and the rest of the world.

Yes I agree SOM..there should be justice too for victims of fraud..and I see there are enough threads and people here who have support for one another.

So why don't you let the people who are not defrauding anyone and who have truly been abused or still are, have somewhere for them to seek advice and support too.

Not everyone is like your wife, I know you have been hurt, but that isn't an excuse SOM to hurt everyone who claims abuse. What in fact you are doing is reabusing the abused. And by all the posts you keep posting, its like you are supporting the abuser, child abuser, and all the other types of abuse. You don't want to hear anyone's story, you just go in like a bull in a china shop and want to destruct anyone or anything in your path.

I don't harrass people who said they have been defrauded, I actually try and help them too.
    Everyone's story is unique, you can't base your history with everyone elses.

Leave a comment:

• Jake01
    replied

Did you not promise to love "for better or for worse" or was that just another lie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you not promise that to your wife, before you sued her!!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    What about justice for victims of fraud? How is getting a green card for being abused" a form of "justice"?

If America is so "abusive" how can you "love" such a place?

Why don't you ever say

"GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE" ???

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs