Help For Victims of Abuse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No American man is an abuser and neither am I as evidenced by the excellent advice I have given here. I will go one further step to help victims of abuse.

I will save the life of any person that is a conditional permanent resident who is being abused ny their spouse. I will pay, out of my own pocket, one-way airfare back home to any abused conditional PR to escape their abuser.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      No American man is an abuser and neither am I as evidenced by the excellent advice I have given here. I will go one further step to help victims of abuse.

I will save the life of any person that is a conditional permanent resident who is being abused ny their spouse. I will pay, out of my own pocket, one-way airfare back home to any abused conditional PR to escape their abuser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that's what's in your heart. I say your a great American.
      Thank You.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

I will save the life of any person that is a conditional permanent resident who is being abused ny their spouse. I will pay, out of my own pocket, one-way airfare back home to any abused conditional PR to escape their abuser. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi SOM,

This is a joke, right? It's unnecessary, my friend left the USA and her spouse paid for that. That was part of his duty in bringing her here.
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

There is no (legal) duty to have to pay to send the fraudster home. I am serious. I will pay any conditional permanet resident who is the "victim of abuse" for their airfare toi return home. So far, not one abuse victim has accepted my offer. Not too many abuse victims out there. Of the millions of abuse victims who are willing to leave their spouses, not one is willing to leave the USA. Hmmmm....

Comment

My friend already left...

--John Wesley

Comment

That's one...

--John Wesley

Comment

No American man is an abuser..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was just reading treads...and SoM, I think you need to fix this post, sorry but Abuse has NO nationality, and no Im not taking this out of context, you said it, read it slow..not jumping on ya, i just think ya typed too fast mebbe sorta like No
                american man in his right mind....
                Its a long way home.....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs