Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help For Victims of Abuse

Unlike these other people, I have the only best solution to helping these POOR VICTIMS OF ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF EVIL AMERICANS;

!!! YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON FOLLOWING MY ADVICE AND THIS GREAT INFORMATION !!!

All Dates March 1st; Leaving from JFK - ONE WAY (Of course)

Moscow - Austrian Airlines $480
    Manila - Cathay Pacific $872
    Hanoi - Delta - $941
    Tallinn - Finnair $516
    Mexico City - Aeromexico $211
    Beijing - Air China - $584

Others at Expedia.com

If you are being abused you must get on one of these flights back home before you get killed ! A green card is not worth your life and that is not why you came here !!

Unlike these other people, I have the only best solution to helping these POOR VICTIMS OF ABUSE AT THE HANDS OF EVIL AMERICANS;

Hanoi - Delta - $941
    Tallinn - Finnair $516

Others at Expedia.com

If you are being abused you must get on one of these flights back home before you get killed ! A green card is not worth your life and that is not why you came here !!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Hanoi - Delta - $941
      Tallinn - Finnair $516

Others at Expedia.com

If you are being abused you must get on one of these flights back home before you get killed ! A green card is not worth your life and that is not why you came here !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I agree with you. We being abused ones do need to leave, that is to leave the abusive husbands. But this country did and does not abuse us, so why should we leave this beautiful country? We love this country.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tigress:
        so why should we leave this beautiful country? We love this country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> (green card)

OK thank you for admitting what you truly love; I believe people should marry for love of your spouse; not love of a green card.

Comment

You are a pathetic excuse for an American.

You would sure like the abused immigrant to run away and go back to their countries right?

Why..so the abuser can just get away with it, after abusing maybe say...children! too

And then the abuser can just get on with life, find himself/herself an American wife/husband and abuse them too. or worse still..murder them.

Oh yes SOM...that is just your kind of mentality.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Why should one get "rewarded" for merely being abused? What "reward" does an American woman (or man) get if they are abused?

What is wrong with going back to YOUR country?
            Like you said, America is NOT their country.

Did you not promise to love "for better or for worse" or was that just another lie?

Comment

SOM what would I be rewarded with?

I already have my GC..so what am I after exactly?
              I am not after a reward..I want justice.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

What about justice for victims of fraud? How is getting a green card for being abused" a form of "justice"?

If America is so "abusive" how can you "love" such a place?

Why don't you ever say

"GOD BLESS AMERICA AND NO ONE ELSE" ???

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Did you not promise to love "for better or for worse" or was that just another lie? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you not promise that to your wife, before you sued her!!!

Comment

I would never say that and I think it is wrong.

I would say God Bless the whole world. Or God Bless America and the rest of the world.

Yes I agree SOM..there should be justice too for victims of fraud..and I see there are enough threads and people here who have support for one another.

So why don't you let the people who are not defrauding anyone and who have truly been abused or still are, have somewhere for them to seek advice and support too.

Not everyone is like your wife, I know you have been hurt, but that isn't an excuse SOM to hurt everyone who claims abuse. What in fact you are doing is reabusing the abused. And by all the posts you keep posting, its like you are supporting the abuser, child abuser, and all the other types of abuse. You don't want to hear anyone's story, you just go in like a bull in a china shop and want to destruct anyone or anything in your path.

I don't harrass people who said they have been defrauded, I actually try and help them too.
                    Everyone's story is unique, you can't base your history with everyone elses.

Comment

To...SOM
                      You have answered all the confusion I had on my thoughts in reading all this Fraud and Victims of violence etc.

I apologize to some I don't mean to disrespect others feeling
                      but i keep wondering why put this as a burden in your life.

First, marriage doesn't happen overnight, there is the dating time... moving in together time.. in short you should had enough time knowing each other... enough reason to marry each other and stay together.

Second,you swear to God and the judge that you love this person for better or for worst. You swear to the UICS officials that your marriage is not a fraud.

Third Marriage has it's ups and downs ..if you love each other
                      from the day you met you'll try the hardest to work it out.

Fourth, If it didn't work out you have to talk and settle whats gonna be for your divorce find a lawyer settle what you have ( againn that's if you really did love each other)

Fifth ... move on with your life be so far far away to heal your wounds.Find somebody else wonderful that will love you.
                      or go home ... there is no place like home. Don't waste your time seeking being bitter seeking justice just move on.

The world has more huge and serious problem. Consider yourself lucky you learned your mistakes.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">First, marriage doesn't happen overnight, there is the dating time... moving in together time.. in short you should had enough time knowing each other... enough reason to marry each other and stay together.

A. We dated one year; she pressured me on the marriage

Second,you swear to God and the judge that you love this person for better or for worst. You swear to the UICS officials that your marriage is not a fraud.

A. It was a unilateral fraud; not bilateral

Third Marriage has it's ups and downs ..if you love each other from the day you met you'll try the hardest to work it out.

A. I did

Fourth, If it didn't work out you have to talk and settle whats gonna be for your divorce find a lawyer settle what you have ( againn that's if you really did love each other)

A. I divorced her long time ago

Fifth ... move on with your life be so far far away to heal your wounds.Find somebody else wonderful that will love you.
                        or go home ... there is no place like home. Don't waste your time seeking being bitter seeking justice just move on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A. I am not bitter and have met many many wonderful pwoplw and I have moved on long time ago

Comment

Big Bad Mike,

I think your half right.
                          The one's who are complaining about abuse, are in general opportunists trying to get the GC reward (as you say). I agree with you 100%. If your marriage is no good, go home!!! After all, you came here only to be with your beloved spouse. Right? e.g. "coptic dentist" the master of deceit himself (he even fooled you).

That's because your hate for illegal aliens, is exceeded only by your hate for women.

The irony is this.
                          The real victims of abuse are not the one's complaining. They don't, because they don't know how, don't know they can, and may not have the means to complain. If someone (especially a woman) comes from the third world, a place where they have been oppressed since birth. They may physically be in America, but they are not living the American dream as we all are. I contend that most of these women are the wives of naturalized US citizens. Who abused them at home, and think they still can, because they are above US law.

I believe that most native born American men, would not want to abuse a woman.
                          SOM, you might be one of the few exceptions who would.

Comment

or take my example. I've been emotionally abused by my american wife, and only the people who have been in my situation know what I mean. I started to feel handicapped because of my immigration status, and I felt like my wife had the upper hand in all issues, and she took advantage of this and manipulated me. I did not know of VAWA until I started seeking treatment and met a social worker who specifically deals with victims of rape and domestic violence. It's been 3months and 2weeks since our first session and she helped me tremendously, and I'm seeing her weekly. Number one, if I was a fraudster, she would've caught with my act and refuse to see me. I am so grateful to this woman because she helped me get out of a grave.

She was the one who told me about VAWA and got me into this. Before I met her, I just wanted to get rid of my wife and disappear. I also lived here for about 7 years, finished college here and would like to make a life for myself here. So in my case, VAWA would give me the opportunity to be a productive member of the US society. I've never cheated the government, I'm an honest person, I've had several awards signed by Bush, and I graduated with a pretty high GPA that would get me to work for a decent investment bank. I was doing all this for me and my wife, but my wife thought that she would get more satisfaction by making me feel miserable. I see it clearly now how happy she was when she'd make me miserable and put me down.

So in conclusion, I do believe that there are genuine cases out there to benefit from VAWA.
                            Thank you for reading my post

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So in conclusion, I do believe that there are genuine cases out there to benefit from VAWA. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not one of them !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed