Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Please help

This thread was created for a member with the nickname: 50yr. old fourth generation Tejano

The question is:

I have a question: I am Texan born and raised , my wife Mexican natioanal with American son and 1 who has is P.Resident.Wife has a 10 yr. bar for illegal reintry and hasa been gone for nearly three years n Mexico. This seperation has been hard on me and because of only this I wonder if I will make it married for the full 10yrs. being seperated. I have stable employment ,house ,truck payments, pay my bills @support my son without fail and not a felon. Payed taxes-volunteer work etc. She has no record other than coming to states illegaly. Is their any hope ? We tried 212d3 route this past summer and denied for not enough ties to home country. I am building her a house- no job though- no bank account but numerous family in community along with their properties.. . HELP...........................................
    -BoardWizard

This thread was created for a member with the nickname: 50yr. old fourth generation Tejano

The question is:

I have a question: I am Texan born and raised , my wife Mexican natioanal with American son and 1 who has is P.Resident.Wife has a 10 yr. bar for illegal reintry and hasa been gone for nearly three years n Mexico. This seperation has been hard on me and because of only this I wonder if I will make it married for the full 10yrs. being seperated. I have stable employment ,house ,truck payments, pay my bills @support my son without fail and not a felon. Payed taxes-volunteer work etc. She has no record other than coming to states illegaly. Is their any hope ? We tried 212d3 route this past summer and denied for not enough ties to home country. I am building her a house- no job though- no bank account but numerous family in community along with their properties.. . HELP...........................................
    -BoardWizard

Comment

Perhaps you should include the nickname in the title, or PM him so he knows ...
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BoardWizard:

The question is:

I have a question: I am Texan born and raised , my wife Mexican natioanal with American son and 1 who has is P.Resident.Wife has a 10 yr. bar for illegal reintry and hasa been gone for nearly three years n Mexico. This seperation has been hard on me and because of only this I wonder if I will make it married for the full 10yrs. being seperated. I have stable employment ,house ,truck payments, pay my bills @support my son without fail and not a felon. Payed taxes-volunteer work etc. She has no record other than coming to states illegaly. Is their any hope ? We tried 212d3 route this past summer and denied for not enough ties to home country. I am building her a house- no job though- no bank account but numerous family in community along with their properties.. . HELP...........................................]What is the 202D3 route?. I have a similar situation

Comment

It's a waiver for inadmissability on non-immigrant visas.
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sry i have been away long, however this is interesting this ILW poster thing,ILW oard wizard. hmm?
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation