Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acelaw,SKS,moondin,mohan,The Grand Poo-Bah,Marmaduk,NYCImmiParalegal

What happened to Acelaw and SKS ? I haven't seen their posting in a while? I hope they are doing ok...

Moondin ... have u finished that immigration website? It will be great if u can give that here.... I thought u were gonna tell me once its up...

There was a user ... The Grand Poo-Bah
    Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs... what happened to him/her? Don't see him either...

Marmaduk... I don't see u either on board anymore... where r u ?

Mohan...can u plz come back to this website....havent seen u in a while ?

NYCImmiparalegal... haven't seen u either...?

Pasha

Good morning everyone... edited coz misspelled name of one person... hope to hear from them...Pasha

What happened to Acelaw and SKS ? I haven't seen their posting in a while? I hope they are doing ok...

Moondin ... have u finished that immigration website? It will be great if u can give that here.... I thought u were gonna tell me once its up...

There was a user ... The Grand Poo-Bah
    Lord Chief Justice, Master of the Buckhounds and Groom of the Back Stairs... what happened to him/her? Don't see him either...

Marmaduk... I don't see u either on board anymore... where r u ?

Mohan...can u plz come back to this website....havent seen u in a while ?

NYCImmiparalegal... haven't seen u either...?

Pasha

Good morning everyone... edited coz misspelled name of one person... hope to hear from them...Pasha

Comment

Mohan has been hanging around immigrate2us.net a lot lately.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Comment

People I miss: Mohan, Marie, Anon, Alex, Sammy, Marksap, Umesh, Lawgal... even Bushmaster.

These guys hang around, dispense great advice, and then burn out. Why? Partly because it is the same questions over and over again, and partly due to certain people (one person?) who just post hate filled invectives.

But, they take a break and eventually come back. (Sometimes they forget their user name and password and sign up under a new one.)

Comment

I miss MOLLY

Comment

I'm still here...

ARQU

Comment

ARQU is MOLLY?

Comment

Long vacation and now have to catch up with dozens of project and impending deadlines...... not much more energy left afterwards. Now I just come in, do quick scan for interesting topics and dissapears again. Its getting better though

Comment

Fresh Taco: I was not replying to your post, just the thread in general... Otherwise, I would have directed my commments to you.

ARQU

Comment

hi everyone ,

its good to see old man, ARQU and marmaduk on the board.... I miss lot of people and list is too long... but people I mentioned in my first post... I haven't seen them in a while so I was kinda curious what happened to them... Thanks for dropping in...

hi gluhbirne ... I like immigrate2us.net website too... that's a great website ... its just that I find it very difficult to use it coz of lots of sub-sections related to immigration questions... too much digging...and makes it harder to follow the post when u don't have enough time to spend on the net... may be it is the best system but somehow I don't know I couldn't get used to it ... I find it here on ilw easy... just one page and new posts are on top... and u can browse them all quickly and reply wherever you want... and easy to follow coz u have to see just 2 or 3 first pages to find that post even if u are absent from this website for couple of days...Pasha

Comment

no not yet. Just been busy with some other projects hence why i rarely have been posting.

-= nav =-

Comment

Thanks for the asking Pasha, all is fine, just not much time anymore...
                          hope all is well with you!

Comment

Someone send me an email and asking this question. I prefer answer here then replying his email.

I left this site when Door Hit my behind while going out.( JO's commen, who think that she own this site)

NO MORE PRIVATE E-MAIL PLEASE.
                            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

may be it won't hurt me but it will hurt them who need help. they will thank you.
                              Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed