Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can L1 work for different company simulteneously

Hi currently i am having B1 visa and getting it transfered to L1 as told due to my business back in india and planning to open here. But let know can i L1 work in different company also apart from the own company in US. Is it legal. what are the other ways to stay here i mean like L1 what other visa i should think of getting my B1 transfer to.

Please guide

Hi currently i am having B1 visa and getting it transfered to L1 as told due to my business back in india and planning to open here. But let know can i L1 work in different company also apart from the own company in US. Is it legal. what are the other ways to stay here i mean like L1 what other visa i should think of getting my B1 transfer to.

Please guide

Comment

Your work related nonimmigrant visa goes attach to your sponsor - in your case the US/foreign company. Any other employment is considered unauthorized and therefore you will be breaking your lawful status. If there is a US company willing to sponsor you, you may file the H1B visa which the start date will be October 1st. Otherwise, depending of what type of company you are opening, the US company can obtain your services through your company. Meaning, they will hire your company to render a service. They will not hire you as individual for a service. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation