Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AO
    You are smart and thank god you are getting your self out of this situation for a while.. i know you dont want to get your friend in trouble but if you stay you will diffinitly get in some serious trouble.. that women is vicious so my take is she will call.. so tell him what your going to do and tell him to lie to her if she ask him that you and him broke up..after the divorce go through just suprise her and come back but wait till you get your work permit before she finds out you are back..

Comment

(to the OP)what hor$e$hit....you, as a visa holder, knew perfectly well you promised to return when you said....instead, all this drama about "love" and marriage,etc...but...the airlines continued to operate and you, the illegal irresponsible alien $hitbag, decided not to live up to the privilege (not a right, sorry) that you were given...so...whine or weep all you want, there is nothing stopping you from leaving MY country and facing any penalties except your own lack of responsibility and your level of being a dirtbag illegal slimeball visa cheat...get the eff out of MY country and take your stupid American whatever with you...whine whine whine....blame yourself, dirtbag.

Comment

Wow, someone, helpful as usual, and so empathetic...

Have you considered consulting mental health professionals for your issues?

Seems like you have a lot of unresolved anger and you keep taking it out on these poor people who came to this forum for advise and help.

I have the name of a good therapist I can refer you to...just a thought, think about it ok?

You are helping no one on this forum with your comments.

Comment

so tell me needhelpfast (and you do)....why should the US of A reward anyone who has thumbed their unwashed noses at our laws? WHY? And before you mumble some krap about 'hard working well-intentioned..yaddy yaddy' ask yourself...what will you say to those who are obeying our laws and playing by the rules without deceit or hidden agendas? Why would you support some visa cheat $hitbag ahead of a more responsible person? (hint: because you are a moron)

Comment

these "poor people" are nothing more than visa-cheating liars and they should be shown the door....nothing was stopping the OP from abiding by the terms of the visa privilege except his/her own lack of responsibility and lack of respect for our laws....eff this $hithead (and you too)...

Comment

Too bad someone, you actually seem like a smart person. You could probably help alot of people if you wanted to.
              I guess you have a need to hurl insults at people you never met and know nothing about. Maybe you have had some bad experiences in your life that you have chosen to not let go and it has made you a bitter person, anxious to spew hateful words, maybe because you feel that way about yourself....
              Hurting people hurt others.
              Just something to think about.
              I have no hard feelings towards you.
              Forgive those who have hurt you and stop taking it out on the world.

Comment

COME ON SOMEONE12 TELL US YOU GREAT STORY

Comment

If if wasn´t ´cuz of s12 and sonofmichael i wouldn´t be so nasty but I still love to see these two b i t c h e s around

Comment

AO
                    Associate Member
                    Posted June 14, 2007 01:48 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I entered legally on an educational visa. Before it expired, I met a man and we wished to marry.

We have not been able to marry, visa is now expired and I am overstaying. Divorce will HOPEFULLY be finished soon, but I am concerned about him possibly getting into trouble for helping me.

I have helped him with household things, babysitting, light business help, and so on (I do not have a GC).

We just want to get by without getting into trouble until we can legally take care of this, because it is my understanding that if I leave the country when my overstay is more than 180 days delinquent, I would be refused re-entry for 10 years.

I have a SS#, but my other identification has expired (except passport, which soon will expire). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AO
                    Associate Member
                    Posted June 14, 2007 04:08 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It has been over a year since I went out of status ... 10 years is a long time to wait to see each other again. I wish I had known sooner.

I don't know how much all of this can cost (immigration attorneys and processes), but I am sure it is too much for us on our own.

He is the only reason I want to be in the US anyway. If we cannot be together, it is just as well to return to my family. I am not after the GC or citizenship or anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation