Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Lol - I didn't really mean what I posted. Just trying to get a 'dig' in to a few fellow posters here, Lyric. But, I really can't understand why these foreign 'hotties' would want to hook up with older American men. If it's only for money, then I suppose the American men get what they deserve.
    It might not be for money alone but also status.American citizenship is highly sought after world wide after all & marriage is the quickest route toward it,or VAWA lol.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      Either way it puts American women on notice that there is competition. So, get on the treadmill and put down the Bon Bon.
      Yes And The Others On Notice As Well For Different Reasons! .

Might Not Be So bad Thinking Ahead??? Wiser Men! Woman + Woman ? Temporary Man???? To Fill The Gaps! LOL. .
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
        Are you suggesting this or this as the wave of the future?

Another item for CIR, LOL.
        Second link Not Found! LOL.

They Always need Us!!! Even If Temporary! .

Fine With Me!!! . They Scrub My Back "SINGULAR" and I Scrub Theres "PLURAL"

I Got Two Hands!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 08-15-2008 12:07 PM Hide Post

quote:
          Originally posted by ProudUSC:Lol - But, I really can't understand why these foreign 'hotties' would want to hook up with older American men. If it's only for money, then I suppose the American men get what they deserve.

And American women are never after a man's money; right ! American women invented alimony and equitable distribution to s c r e w men out of our money; no other legal system in the world has that. The nastiest divorces I have seen are with American women; they want everything. Foreign women are often happy leaving with a piece of paper called a green card. Tough choice there on which I would prefer ! All my possessions or a simple green card to allow them to make a better life for themselves.
          Your Honorable Sir. LOL. Not Exactly Accurate!!! Many From Afar Have Learned Our System And Ways Around It With Help From Others Here That Have Accomplished Same!!! There Very well May Be No Safe Women Left??????? Common Sense Would Say You Be Proud Of the Green Card! But They do Not Have The Same Common Sense Of Most USC!!! "GREED"!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking from experience, American Women really don't have any need at all for American Men or any man for that matter . . . at least those of us who knew better and planned ahead.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted :07 PM Hide Post

quote:
            Originally posted by ProudUSC:Lol - But, I really can't understand why these foreign 'hotties' would want to hook up with older American men. If it's only for money, then I suppose the American men get what they deserve.

And American women are never after a man's money; right ! American women invented alimony and equitable distribution to s c r e w men out of our money; no other legal system in the world has that. The nastiest divorces I have seen are with American women; they want everything. Foreign women are often happy leaving with a piece of paper called a green card. Tough choice there on which I would prefer ! All my possessions or a simple green card to allow them to make a better life for themselves.
            Your Honorable Sir. LOL. Not Exactly Accurate!!! Many From Afar Have Learned Our System And Ways Around It With Help From Others Here That Have Accomplished Same!!! There Very well May Be No Safe Women Left??????? Common Sense Would Say You Be Proud Of the Green Card! But They do Not Have The Same Common Sense Of Most USC!!! "GREED"!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking from experience, American Women really don't have any need at all for American Men or any man for that matter . . . at least those of us who knew better and planned ahead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Understood! Long Time Now!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted 08-15-2008 12:07 PM Hide Post

quote:

Speaking from experience, American Women really don't have any need at all for American Men or any man for that matter . . . at least those of us who knew better and planned ahead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you are openly admitting you are l.esbian
              Michael (Power of ILW)
              Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

quote:

So you are openly admitting you are l.esbian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is honestly wrong with you? Delirious? Ugh. No worries. Don't answer!!! Save everyone from another stupid post!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

quote:

So you are openly admitting you are l.esbian </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is honestly wrong with you? Delirious? Ugh. No worries. Don't answer!!! Save everyone from another stupid post! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah Just envy your husband. He is so **** lucky to have a l e s bian woman in his life. That way he gets another piece of a s s.
                  Michael (Power of ILW)
                  Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs