voluntary departure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irresponsibility is irresponsibility, no matter how you want to sugarcoat it with meaningless platitudes.

Comment

You want my advice? See a lawyer. You have committed 5 crimes at least not counting the ones you were not caught commiting. Usually police catch criminals 10% of the time so I estimate you committed 50 crimes. Why are you committing so many crimes?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        You want my advice? See a lawyer. You have committed 5 crimes at least not counting the ones you were not caught commiting. Usually police catch criminals 10% of the time so I estimate you committed 50 crimes. Why are you committing so many crimes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are just the one's he committed here in the USA, I'm sure he's got quite a collection at home.

Still, I think he stands an excellent chance succeeding with immigrating to the US. We have seen many examples of criminals being legalized. At the same time there are many immigration officers being charged with abuses and criminal activity. Those immigration officers may be able relate to this dude, they certainly don't seem to relate to good honest people.

Comment

Here is simple 5 step formula to get green card which works 100% of the time;

1. Rape, defraud or murder US Citizen
          2. Cry Abuse
          3. Pay Attorney $3000
          4. Get Green Card
          5. Bad Mouth America and how injust it is

Comment

6. Learn how to spell unjust.
            --------------------
            "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              Here is simple 5 step formula to get green card which works 100% of the time;

1. Rape, defraud or murder US Citizen
              2. Cry Abuse
              3. Pay Attorney $3000
              4. Get Green Card
              5. Bad Mouth America and how injust it is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear ya brother you're 80% right, for once we're on the same page. It's actually a 7 step formula.

1. Enter illegally
              2. Rape, defraud, and murder US Citizen
              3. Cry Abuse
              4. Pay Attorney $3000
              5. Get Green Card
              6. Go on welfare
              7. Bad Mouth America about how unjust it is.

Comment

Illegal entry is not required. They can cme in on student visas, au pair visas, tourist visas, etc...

Going welare is not necessary when you find some guy to pay alimony

Comment

Dude, just cut your losses and move on. It sounds like you have been running for a while as well as getting into trouble. If you already have a bad track record and plus you have been illegal for quite some time my advice to you would be "go home". Its not like your from war torn Bosnia.
                  I myself done it legally and so should everyone else!<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Australian:
                  Hello dear .

I Over stayed in usa for about 5 years i was suposed to stay just 6 months , anyway after all i got arrested and i ask judge for voluntary departure i'vebeen granted for one , now i am about marying my girl friend shes a US Citizen , i am wondering how much time would Takes for Precess and all that to be able to go back to states ??
                  Thank you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  fjohnson

Comment

hehehehe , ou all funny ****s ..Gues what ? i am in USA right now florida state baby , mthat was my case and i've been asking same question and i got same answeres which was soo nasty and dirty and bad from bad people like some of you !!!!!! this is how americans ???? huh ?? tooks Only 5 months to get me back to florida , so now Get Lost
                    hehehehhehe Stupid idiots

Comment

i wanna aslo said that am from the REAL DREAM LAND Australia so it doesnt matter to me , i cant live here somewhere else beside florida or hawaii i am not intrested for any other state

Comment

the human gene pool will drop a couple of notches when this douchebag from down under produces some aussie brat....

Comment

I would like it better if the Government didn't let him voluntarily depart.

Why not put him to work in a real cold place like say North Dakota. Let him pay back his debt to America, and freeze his butt off at the same time.

Comment

Aligator wrestling I Hear is Open now. The Last One Got Ate!!! Leaving Wife and child behind .

But There Is An opening!!!!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Australian:
                              hehehehe , ou all funny ****s ..Gues what ? i am in USA right now florida state baby , mthat was my case and i've been asking same question and i got same answeres which was soo nasty and dirty and bad from bad people like some of you !!!!!! this is how americans ???? huh ?? tooks Only 5 months to get me back to florida , so now Get Lost
                              hehehehhehe Stupid idiots </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Messed Up!!! Dont Blame Anyone but Yourself!!! You Knew!
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation