X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voluntary departure

Hello dear .

I Over stayed in usa for about 5 years i was suposed to stay just 6 months , anyway after all i got arrested and i ask judge for voluntary departure i'vebeen granted for one , now i am about marying my girl friend shes a US Citizen , i am wondering how much time would Takes for Precess and all that to be able to go back to states ??
    Thank you

Hello dear .

I Over stayed in usa for about 5 years i was suposed to stay just 6 months , anyway after all i got arrested and i ask judge for voluntary departure i'vebeen granted for one , now i am about marying my girl friend shes a US Citizen , i am wondering how much time would Takes for Precess and all that to be able to go back to states ??
    Thank you

Comment

You got arrested for what?

Comment

Since you have voluntary departure, you need to leave the country and have your girlfriend start immigration process. You are going to need a I-601 waiver for overstay of over 365 days. Consult an attorney.
        I am not a lawyer! I don't give legal advice! I just state my opinion!

Comment

Thank you sooo much for you answeres guys ! that was soo sweetof you !!! Well i got arrested for Tresspassing ! it was burglary accupied structure.. they just did it in purpose to put hold on me since is a felony ... i had 3 misedmeanors only .;no criminal record " serious ones " so i got voluntary departure with safe guard so i lef

Thank you

Comment

I hope you like Australia, because I doubt the US will permit you back. How much time do you have before you must depart?

Counter point: (One thing I've noticed, you seem to have a charming way about you. What I mean is, from my personal experience and from what I've seen. Many unforgivable things can and have been forgiven e.g. crimes etc. If the adjudicating officer likes you. I the officer doesn't like you, even if you fully qualify and have not broken the law, or even got yourself out of status, your dead. I personally believe that 70% of immigrating the USA depends on the personal opinion of the immigration officer, 30% depends on the facts of the case. So, even though you should be permanently deported, you stand a good chance of getting your GC if they happen to like you.)

Comment

Overstay - 3 misdemeanors - Felony Tresapss
              Yet he says he has "No criminal record"

What do you consider criminal if these 5 crimes don't count?

Comment

LOL!!! Hilarious!!! I Hear australia is Nice place to live! Your So Lucky LOL. You Got No Choice!!! LOL...! LMAO.

Whoes goofin around????
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

any good educated people to answer my question plzz ????

Comment

You Could always ask this Lady???

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Hi Australian:

Were you ever convicted of those crimes, or were they waived just to get your butt out of the country?

If you're looking at convictions, your odds of getting into the US are bad. Talk to your girlfriend and see about her moving to Oz.

Waivers are hard enough to get without a criminal record. With one, they're dang near impossible.
                      --------------------
                      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Som!! is that you????? LOL...! Good ILW day. I Love it!

Comment

isn't it amazing how illegal alien visa cheats believe they never did anything wrong? This douchebag from down under flaunted our immigration and criminal laws, and acts like he should just get a free pass....well bee ess....we don't need flippant, thieving visa cheats in our country, so tell your trailer-dwelling spouse to move to Australia...(hint: there is no ghost of a chance she can claim extreme hardship by doing so) you had your chance and demonstrated your lack of responsibility, lack of respect for our laws....g'day douchebag

Comment

One time can be Considered mistake. leaving slight Chance! Multiple Offenses equals Insanity! To Even Think About Asking For assistance! 3 years and Prior It Could Have gotten Through! Now? not A Chance! This Is election year! the people Speak and The system listens! Only During This Time!!! Wrong Time For Poster With multiples To seek assistance and expect 'DREAM LAND"!

Comment

In all fairness, life is neither n.utland nor it's a dreamland.
                              It's a whirlwind, for sure, and size matters. As well as strength.
                              Anyone can be swept like a tiny dust by tsunami, should there be an impact of uneven proportions.

To OP: go back home, apply and hope for the best. Noone here can answer your question precisely. Things in life are unpredictable.
                              In most instances all we really know is that we don't know.

Good luck
                              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed